cee stanley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for cee stanley is a woman with 6 kids and trying for baby number 7 but someone has reported her to her city about her pet pig so she has to get rid of it and she made a tiktok crying about it

Is there a thread for cee stanley is a woman with 6 kids and trying for baby number 7 but someone has reported her to her city about her pet pig so she has to get rid of it and she made a tiktok crying about it
I’ve seen her a few times. She’s obsessed with getting pregnant again and is constantly testing. She then started picking out comments from anyone she perceived to be trolling her and sarcastically responding to them and it got boring really quickly so I started swiping past and eventually she disappeared from my FYP.

But last night the pig one showed up to me but I didn’t watch to the end. I’m afraid I thought that’s what you get for putting your life online 😳 also I don’t ever remember seeing her pig?

She didn't get it that long ago apparently she was told that she could have it and now she been told to get rid of it. I think she never told them about it.

Reactions: 1