CBD Oil

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok thank you what strength would you recommend? Would 2.5% be too low?
Its really difficult to say! I started with around that strength and I did notice a difference. The key with CBD is to start low and build it up slowly every week. If you're on Facebook, there's a group called CBD Users UK and I would really recommend searching in there.

I find it very confusing as to what oil to choose so I went with Simply CBD Green. I now use Simply CBD blue but I think that may be too strong for me. My husband uses LoveCBD Entourage for chronic pain - very expensive but best one we've tried.

From what I've seen, the brands on all the sites are pretty good - disciple, Jacob and hooey etc - not a quick fix by any means but definitely might help!

Also if you hate the taste - get some chocolate chips and put a drop/two drops on there and then put under your tongue and let the drop dissolve

Just dont do what I did and get one that you think will be fine, turns out to be FAR too strong and because I took so much ended up with my heart racing for hours. Less is definitely more!

Which one you going to go for? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My partner uses cbd for his anxiety and it does calm him, he says he feels calmer and what ever helps his ocd is ok in my book.

I actually use CBD in the vaping form as I feel it works quicker than the oils / capsules. My husband works for a vaping shop and the amount of people that don’t smoke or vape that come in for CBD to vape is becoming so popular.
I struggle with a pinched nerve on my spine from a failed lumbar puncture, horrific migraines and anxiety. My symptoms haven’t disappeared but have reduced way more than any other method I’ve tried.

Its really difficult to say! I started with around that strength and I did notice a difference. The key with CBD is to start low and build it up slowly every week. If you're on Facebook, there's a group called CBD Users UK and I would really recommend searching in there.

I find it very confusing as to what oil to choose so I went with Simply CBD Green. I now use Simply CBD blue but I think that may be too strong for me. My husband uses LoveCBD Entourage for chronic pain - very expensive but best one we've tried.

From what I've seen, the brands on all the sites are pretty good - disciple, Jacob and hooey etc - not a quick fix by any means but definitely might help!

Also if you hate the taste - get some chocolate chips and put a drop/two drops on there and then put under your tongue and let the drop dissolve

Just dont do what I did and get one that you think will be fine, turns out to be FAR too strong and because I took so much ended up with my heart racing for hours. Less is definitely more!

Which one you going to go for? xx
Ok thank you. I’m thinking of going for the premium cbd double strength it’s the best value on the Holland and barett website 🤔

Ok thank you. I’m thinking of going for the premium cbd double strength it’s the best value on the Holland and barett website 🤔
I was going to say it looks too strong (that's the strength my husband uses) but reviews seem to be ok? If you do get that one do 1 drop for the first week 2 drops for the second and 3 for the third - it wakes your system up or something!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was going to say it looks too strong (that's the strength my husband uses) but reviews seem to be ok? If you do get that one do 1 drop for the first week 2 drops for the second and 3 for the third - it wakes your system up or something!
Yes that was my only concern hmm 😬🤔 ok thankyou for the helpful advice 🙌🏼

I have just received some cbd bath bombs which I ordered from Cornwall Based Dispensaries. Ordered Friday evening and came today so can’t complain about that! They are made by ‘The Hempress’, I’ve been following her on Instagram for ages and her products look good. Each bath Bomb contains 50mg cbd. Even if I don’t actually notice any effect from the cbd, they smell amazing and contain other good ingredients. Can’t wait to give them a try, it also makes me happy to support 2 small uk based businesses. I saw that Lush do their own cbd bath bomb but it looks boring compared to what The Hempress offers.

Sorry I know this isn’t strictly cbd oil but thought I’d post anyway.

I see a lot of people talking about CBD oil. All I know is that it’s derived from cannabis and is supposed to help you relax, and is legal.
Anyone on here take it? Does it “work”? How much does it cost/how long does it last?
or is it just a load of codswallop like the gummy hair growth sweets?
It's working for my friend, He's using Cbd oil for his dog and for himself as well for joint pain, There are many companies who are providing good products with competitive price, you must read some reviews before placing any order

Having tried so many, the only one I found to be any good for relaxing/sleep was Lights Out by Apothem. It’s stupidly expensive though sadly. I bought it in desperation during a particularly bad insomnia phase.