Casey Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread on Casey Holmes!
If you didn’t know: she’s pregnant, and she just posted the video today of what they are having: spoiler alert ?
a boy.
I already feel so bad for this baby. And she is going to have a HUGE wake up call to reality.
She’s so goddamn self absorbed, say goodbye to it all being about you Casey.
Let’s get the fire going! I cannot stand her, self entitled biatch! Her marriage won’t last.

Attachments

I could tell by her husband's grin that it was a boy. And then that comment about "she better get ready for football, baseball.." What if, God forbid this little boy doesn't like those things? What if he's bookish, or a "nerd". What if he's gay?

Reactions: 3
I'm sure you didn't mean it, but you can of course be gay and like ball sports.

Agree of coure its silly to assume these things!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure you didn't mean it, but you can of course be gay and like ball sports.

Agree of coure its silly to assume these things!
Oh absolutely. I should have said that. I even said it to my daughter before I posted. You can definitely be into sports and be gay.
I just think he's super convinced his son is going to be a little "manly man", and there's no guarantee that his son will like any of those things.

Reactions: 1
How she reacts in the reveal video is so enthusiastic guys... ? she does not want this baby, the only thing she is excited about is hoarding the material things associated with a baby. It is only about “stuff” for her, materialism and overconsumption at its finest.
And yeah, dumbass Davis with his stereotypical ideals on having a son. If the kid loves playing sports in the future, great, if not and he wants to be a pianist or artist, or even gay, that is great too, everyone is an individual and unique, the sad thing though is that Casey and Davis are the type of people who would most likely mold their kid into their own vision and I can definitely see Davis pressuring this boy to play sports, no question about it. :cautious:

I wonder if it’s bad for you to use fake tanner while pregnant... probably not the smartest thing to be putting on her skin! Like really, it’s winter, get over looking like a damn Oompa Loompa in upstate New York in JANUARY
Christ!
Anyone see the recent makeup look she did? Hideous. Looks like a drag queen. I’ve never found her to be attractive. She has horrible features and looks like a man, large shoulders, gross.

I wonder if it’s bad for you to use fake tanner while pregnant... probably not the smartest thing to be putting on her skin! Like really, it’s winter, get over looking like a damn Oompa Loompa in upstate New York in JANUARY
Christ!
Anyone see the recent makeup look she did? Hideous. Looks like a drag queen. I’ve never found her to be attractive. She has horrible features and looks like a man, large shoulders, gross.
And her makeup always looks so dark! Except for the rosacea, she's pretty fair, but she always looks at least two shades darker after she puts on her makeup.
I love how she manages to get the Chanel box in the background of most of her videos.
I gotta hand it to her in one way though. She's just average pretty-- not unattractive, but certainly not a typical model type gorgeous. And she's built what appears to be a damn good living as a beauty guru. Army junior officer salary wouldn't pay for the diamond she's wearing. Not without running up major debt.
And I do think it's very cool that Davis is building the crib. Although, I wouldn't have painted it a trendy color like gray. I would have given it a more classic look, because it's something her kids can pass down.
And that's all I can say nice. Back to snarking! It's going to be interesting to see how she deals with having a baby. It's not like having dogs. Dogs listen, and babies don't. For the first few months, your life revolves around their needs. And for the rest of your life, you should put them first.

How she reacts in the reveal video is so enthusiastic guys... ? she does not want this baby, the only thing she is excited about is hoarding the material things associated with a baby. It is only about “stuff” for her, materialism and overconsumption at its finest.
And yeah, dumbass Davis with his stereotypical ideals on having a son. If the kid loves playing sports in the future, great, if not and he wants to be a pianist or artist, or even gay, that is great too, everyone is an individual and unique, the sad thing though is that Casey and Davis are the type of people who would most likely mold their kid into their own vision and I can definitely see Davis pressuring this boy to play sports, no question about it. :cautious:
Did you see the nursery tour? She's going on and on about clothing and blankets "for football season"
WTF? Who obsesses over football season and an infant's clothing and swaddling blankets?

Reactions: 1
Did you see the nursery tour? She's going on and on about clothing and blankets "for football season"
WTF? Who obsesses over football season and an infant's clothing and swaddling blankets?
The empty house tour was nice LOL until all their tit got there. I watched the last couple vlogs and they can’t even walk through the house there is so much crap!!! I swear she goes out shopping in about 90% of her vlog videos. She is a compulsive shopper and it’s disgusting.
I laughed when she only bought the baby a few spit up cloths though, she’s going to need a lot more than that.. Instead she’s buying ugly house decor.. that guest bedroom with all the mirrored furniture is so hideous. 😒

The empty house tour was nice LOL until all their tit got there. I watched the last couple vlogs and they can’t even walk through the house there is so much crap!!! I swear she goes out shopping in about 90% of her vlog videos. She is a compulsive shopper and it’s disgusting.
I laughed when she only bought the baby a few spit up cloths though, she’s going to need a lot more than that.. Instead she’s buying ugly house decor.. that guest bedroom with all the mirrored furniture is so hideous. 😒

O thank god! I thought for a while it was just me that though that she has the worst interior style.

Girl will spend mega bucks on clothes accessories cars etc. (Not saying its necessarily wrong but just a point) and then this girl has the absolute worst style when it comes to decorating/organizing her house...

She has had so much work done to her face, it's sad.

Davis is a tool. I really believe he has, is or will cheat on her but she'll never kick him to the kerb.

Mason is cute but I feel like he should be a bit further on in his growth at this point? I know babies progress differently and I don't mean to offend but he seems so behind from what we see on vlogs etc.

It was so tone deaf to be bragging about her boat in the middle of a pandemic when people are losing their jobs.

She buys so much useless tit and I thinking spending is the only thing that makes her happy, which is sad.

I don't mind Casey, the only thing that really drives me crazy is how dark her foundation always is. I get that she fake tans, but she goes pretty dark and honestly the look is neither credible nor classy. She looks like an umpa lumpa

• Haha
Reactions: 2