Caroline Foran #3 stop using your child for content

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still calling her son a “toddler” 🙈🤯🤣😅😅🙈🤯
This one I unfortunately have to let her away with as they are considered a toddler up to age 4. At least in the medical/developmental sphere. But BABY I cannot stand, she doesn't even use it as a term of endearment, she literally believes he's still a tiny incapable baba, with no resilience or independence, who must be wrapped in cotton wool at all times lest he get a peek at the real world.....hmm sounds v like someone else actually....🫣

Reactions: 5
Oh Caroline has told me I'm allowed find some light entertainment from the Met Gala and it doesn't make me a bad person for not thinking about Gaza for 5 minutes. All hail bleeping bleep of the year Caroline Foran. By the way, I use that word in DISGUST but it's what she calls her followers so... hi Caroline 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG the drama between herself and Sinead O’Moore!

So Caroline posted a photo of a Met Gala dress this morning.. then Sinead posted about how people should be speaking about Rafah and not the Met Gala.. then Caroline passive aggressively posted about how actually it’s fine to post about the Met Gala and we all need lighthearted moments.. then Sinead posted again saying that’s not what she meant.

100% they are not friends anymore and that substack post of Caroline’s about ‘cutting out a toxic friend’ was about Sinead 🕵️‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
“ essential reading for new mothers ” she says about her OWN article, full of your own self importance much love ? 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha the back & forth between her & Sinead is prob the most entertaining she’s ever been!!
But I really don’t get the argument about Met vs The Gaza / Israel conflict!! Yes what’s happening in Gaza is horrific but life does go on too!! Not saying what’s right or wrong but it’s just the way the world is!! Rosemary McCabe is on about the same thing on her stories and I really just don’t get it! Surely we are intelligent enough to understand and acknowledge more then one thing can happen at a time?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol at the two of them. I thought Sinead had a bit more sense than Caro, she’s just as silly / petty. I wish the two of them would stop posting about Gaza, their virtue signalling posts do nothing to help. One min she’s pouting and curling her bob, the next she’s commenting on genocide.

Reactions: 12
She’s a massive pain in the hole. I speak from experience.
I bet. Not idea why but her ad for water wipes at the start of the podcast does my head in - my daughter is nearly 3 now and I still panick if I don’t have a packet on line of sight 🙄🙄.

Listened to the new every mum podcast today. Caroline is talking about the assessment but hasn’t got the results yet. It’s 100% clear she is fully expecting a diagnosis that will help her understand her little man. She must have got some shock when she didn’t get it.

Reactions: 4
She’s a massive pain in the hole. I speak from experience.
Please please fill us in, I cannot listen to the podcast since she took it over!!!!
---
I bet. Not idea why but her ad for water wipes at the start of the podcast does my head in - my daughter is nearly 3 now and I still panick if I don’t have a packet on line of sight 🙄🙄.

Listened to the new every mum podcast today. Caroline is talking about the assessment but hasn’t got the results yet. It’s 100% clear she is fully expecting a diagnosis that will help her understand her little man. She must have got some shock when she didn’t get it.
Oh my god that ad jesus it goes through me!

Reactions: 1