Carole Rees

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know/follow this woman?

Something about her feels really off to me. I don’t think she’s as nice, genuine, relatable and down to earth as she tries to portray herself to be. She’s definitely had some slip ups and shown her true colours a few times!

And her constant begging for paying subscribers is very irritating!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Omg when I say I’ve been waiting for a thread on this one 🤣 She is so cringe! The new Boyfriend drama 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s apparently keeping it all private but can’t drop blabbing her mouth 👄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
What a lucky guy ‘Rocky is’ with Carole rocking up from the gym un showered 🤢 what a tramp, it takes a few minutes to jump in a shower and get fresh.