Carol Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps coming up on my FYP, screeching & jumping around. Shouting for gifts. Not entirely sure if she has learning difficulties or not, but she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
She’s got confidence most people can only dream of! But she needs to pack it in - where are her family and friends to tell her everyone is just laughing at her???

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does this woman have a job? Does she look after her kids or just places them infront of the TV whilst she does tit karaoke all day? I’ve had to block her I can’t cope with how many times her lives come up on my FYP.

God I feel absolutely awful saying that. But how on earth is she and her family getting a good life quality whilst she’s stuck to a phone screen 24/7. Poor kids.

she is constantly on my FYP while i have my morning scroll between meetings... i am so confused. surely we all have better things to do than kareoke at 10am????

Cannot believe this person doesn't have an active thread ✋️🤣 she keeps popping up on my FYP. First it was singing and now it is attempting to dance on her stairs 😳 who is she? 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Does she have learning disabilities? She's just popped up screeching on my fyp again 😂😂

• Haha