Carlyrowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any opinions? She actually really bugs me and I can’t put my finger on why!! Her voice is kind of like nails on a chalkboard ...

Used to follow her ( like many others) a while back. Ended up unfollowing her as I felt she started waving her privilege ( and holier than thou attitude) annoying. I also didn’t like how she constantly complained about not being able to do x,y or z or how she was desperate for her pre pregnancy body back.

I’m starting to get annoyed at her body positive posts. I’ve been tempted to comment on them a few times but cba with the backlash. She literally has a 6 pack and talks about being “body positive”. Smh

Reactions: 1
Surprised this thread isn’t more active. I find her content so cringe. And on top of that her posts about her holiday while pregnant (but of course toned and slim) just seem to be trying to “other” herself constantly when there’s nothing other about her.