Carlyandteds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical ‘oh haven’t I got the perfect life?’ insta account. Boring really.

Reactions: 2
Why? Nobodys life is perfect. People just like to portray that it is on Instagram.
Well it literally seems perfect doesn’t it, I never hear here moan about a bad day or her child playing up 😂 oh and the fact she lives abroad

Well it literally seems perfect doesn’t it, I never hear here moan about a bad day or her child playing up 😂 oh and the fact she lives abroad
It’s most definitely not perfect her little one has a nanny and her and her husband work full time also her family are living in Australia and the rest in wales I mean they moved their for his work but she’s had to change from working part time to full. Nobodies life is perfect, it’s just your own version of perfect that should matter.

Reactions: 1
It’s most definitely not perfect her little one has a nanny and her and her husband work full time also her family are living in Australia and the rest in wales I mean they moved their for his work but she’s had to change from working part time to full. Nobodies life is perfect, it’s just your own version of perfect that should matter.
How do you know he has a nanny? I thought he went to nursery! I would hate my kid having a nanny

How do you know he has a nanny? I thought he went to nursery! I would hate my kid having a nanny
She did a story about the little boy getting really attached to the nanny and the procedure in Dubai meant that they couldn’t keep the same nanny for a long period of time, I think the nanny does the school run breakfast lunch dinner all the other bits and on her days off she spends with him, as she does shift work, closing hours etc I mean you do what you have to do to survive but I’d much rather work part time than have to pay out for a nanny to work full time but that might not have been an option.

She did a story about the little boy getting really attached to the nanny and the procedure in Dubai meant that they couldn’t keep the same nanny for a long period of time, I think the nanny does the school run breakfast lunch dinner all the other bits and on her days off she spends with him, as she does shift work, closing hours etc I mean you do what you have to do to survive but I’d much rather work part time than have to pay out for a nanny to work full time but that might not have been an option.
Yes I agree I wouldn’t want a nanny doing all of that! But yes bills need to be paid don’t they! Although I thought them moving to Dubai to give them a better life she wouldn’t have to owork so much?

Ahh! So glad I have just seen this. She’s such a weird one I had to unfollow. Why is her child always dressed like a girl?

She doesn’t seem to want him to grow up. Can’t imagine he’s ever allowed to get messy, it simply wouldn’t fit her perfect pastel life.

I think he’s always dressed beautifully like a proper child to be fair. No horrible character clothing! I do think her life seems perfect though and definitely jealous she’s not stuck in the U.K.!

Reactions: 1