Carley and Ciara #1 first ever gay couple to have a baby!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, this pair believe they are the absolute bollocks and have done for a while, now they’ve had a baby and “keeping it real” with the “bad and good” of their story. She got famous after famously losing her business I believe. No idea what else they could be famous for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yeh I remember she lost her business and I read a Q&A on it that she done but no idea where the cash keeps coming from.
They have a hair salon & think they have some laser hair removal company but I can’t see how they could make enough for their crazy lifestyle - huge Reno, private fertility treatment, dining out all the time and holidays to Maldives etc

Reactions: 5
So, this pair believe they are the absolute bollocks and have done for a while, now they’ve had a baby and “keeping it real” with the “bad and good” of their story. She got famous after famously losing her business I believe. No idea what else they could be famous for.
duck off is their kid called Tiger 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh I remember she lost her business and I read a Q&A on it that she done but no idea where the cash keeps coming from.
They have a hair salon & think they have some laser hair removal company but I can’t see how they could make enough for their crazy lifestyle - huge Reno, private fertility treatment, dining out all the time and holidays to Maldives etc
She is expert at ripping people off. She has ripped all her own family off.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh I’m parking myself for this thread 🤪

Reactions: 6
Carley is a Geordie and Ciara is Dublin, both reside in Manchester . They have a Solon called Boombae.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard of these before, but checking Carleys Instagram I saw them go viral on LinkedIn a few weeks ago for their pregnancy shoot 😂
Idk about you but I use LinkedIn for professional connections and industry updates not naked pregnancy pictures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never heard of these before, but checking Carleys Instagram I saw them go viral on LinkedIn a few weeks ago for their pregnancy shoot 😂
Idk about you but I use LinkedIn for professional connections and industry updates not naked pregnancy pictures
The baby loves looking at the naked pics of the mams !

I would imagine that anyone who has ever worked with or for her will have plenty to say. When she was in Manchester evening news, people went to town on her in the comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nah, I can't believe they actually posted the baby being cut out of her on tiktok and Instagram 😑 surely some things are just for family and close friends?
I doubt even my best mate would want to see a baby being pulled out of me

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The amount of work she has had done on her face (Carly) makes me shudder. It looks like a Halloween mask.

Reactions: 4
They do love filler and Botox.

I actually couldn’t believe the video of the baby being pulled out, I think they said they were told not to video in theatre, but obviously they don’t care about rules.

She said on her Instagram stories that she chose an elective section as the babies due date was too close to xmas .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have sooo many horrible stories I’ve heard from independent friends of mine who know these two. But I’m currently studying media law (defamation) and scared to ever post anything online for fear of being sued 😂 hopefully this thread will gain some traction and others will contribute as there is SO MUCH TO SHARE WITH THESE TWO 😩

Reactions: 6