Carla Bellucci

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 18 months late to the party but just watching Stacey dooley with her on it.
Wow! The women is deluded, the filters, the damage to her kids but more fool SD, carla just happened to have a gender reveal and birthday party the weekend SD was filming 🤔 very convenient that she had a 'celeb' do her gender reveal and present her with a cake.
Either SD is clever and realised how obvious it was and used it to portray how this wonder uses every means necessary to be a part of the insta huns life or SD is very naive and has been played like a fiddle.
Had a quick nose on Insta and noticed how heavily filtered the daughter now is, such a shame because she is a pretty natural girl and knows no different with Carla as her mother.
The husband/photographer has jumped on the bandwagon as well. All of them after trampling over each other to make money and be better than their family member. Very sad.

Reactions: 1
I am 18 months late to the party but just watching Stacey dooley with her on it.
Wow! The women is deluded, the filters, the damage to her kids but more fool SD, carla just happened to have a gender reveal and birthday party the weekend SD was filming 🤔 very convenient that she had a 'celeb' do her gender reveal and present her with a cake.
Either SD is clever and realised how obvious it was and used it to portray how this wonder uses every means necessary to be a part of the insta huns life or SD is very naive and has been played like a fiddle.
Had a quick nose on Insta and noticed how heavily filtered the daughter now is, such a shame because she is a pretty natural girl and knows no different with Carla as her mother.
The husband/photographer has jumped on the bandwagon as well. All of them after trampling over each other to make money and be better than their family member. Very sad.
Oh she's an awful person, I girl I know has a daughter that went to the same school as her daughter. Carla has ruined that poor girl, she was getting bullied and beaten up because of that excuse for a mother they moved away from the area.
She doesn't make any money, I would probably say that 75% of her followers are bought bots, she never has her comments turned on and hides her likes as she hardly gets any.
She gets the odd begged for hotel abroad but I don't think companies realise how little reach she has.

Unsure why SD bothered with her, she's been desperate for fame for years but she's a complete non entity, she's totally skint and a quick Google shows she is nothing like the pictures her husband heavily filters of her. Her oldest son has absolutely nothing to do with her cos she is just a useless embarrassment