Carbie__B

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find a thread so I thought I'd start one. I've noticed this woman on TikTok for a good while and whilst I don't actually dislike her or anything, I've noticed she's been getting brand ads and stuff on the basis that she's a weightloss account but I swear to god, she has not lost any weight??

She's like the Instagram slimming worlders, flit between slimming world and calorie counting and it doesn't work.

I wish her well as she's obviously trying to lose weight and struggles but doing ads and showing people "how to lose weight" when you haven't lost it yourself is a bit cheeky

Reactions: 2
Just had a peep at her food. She eats slightly better than Scarebare and slightly smaller portions … no a lit smaller portions lol
Doesn’t look like she’s lost anything
Does she do weigh ins?

Reactions: 1
Just had a peep at her food. She eats slightly better than Scarebare and slightly smaller portions … no a lit smaller portions lol
Doesn’t look like she’s lost anything
Does she do weigh ins?
This is what I'm thinking. The entire time on TikTok I've seen her she looks like she's not lost weight so I'm confused how she can be a advocate for weight loss.

Her last weigh in on her profile was in December and that point she had lost 13lbs.

She's getting ads for musclefood and I'm thinking, someone who's 30 stone should've been losing so much more than that!

No weight loss have no idea why anyone will sponsor that her portions are crazy and she dont look healthy does she

This is what I'm thinking. The entire time on TikTok I've seen her she looks like she's not lost weight so I'm confused how she can be a advocate for weight loss.

Her last weigh in on her profile was in December and that point she had lost 13lbs.

She's getting ads for musclefood and I'm thinking, someone who's 30 stone should've been losing so much more than that!
No weight loss have no idea why anyone will sponsor that her portions are crazy and she dont look healthy does she
Bizarre isn’t it
As a retired overweight grandma I am rethinking my options
I might go back to work and show my failed diet journey, I might get a sponsorship lol

I think bevause its her thing and she makes her living being bigger i dont think she even tries lose the weight anymore and she likes being this way and if she likes it i guess thats good for her

If she’s happy fine but all these eat in a day vids it seems a lot yet she’s saying she’s list weight. Well hood luck if she has but she seems to love her sweet treats

Even her eat in a day videos she drinking ribena and eating sweets
She drinks light ribena and the past 2 videos I've seen has had 6 gummies or 4 you can still lose weight by eating sweets and drinking ribena. It's not like she's eating a full bag of sweets

No shes on alot and active shes still talking saxander but still not seemed to lost weight i thibk its all a scam ans saxander need a new advocate

She has not looked like she's lost weight once...I don't know why some of these weightloss accounts get so many followers when they're all talk and no action

She has not looked like she's lost weight once...I don't know why some of these weightloss accounts get so many followers when they're all talk and no action
She says shes list 3 and a half stone but no way shes put on if anythibg and tjose what i eat in a day vids is so much food