Candyscookingofficial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but how does she not have a thread here already? 😂

I’m 95% sure she’s a piss take, but you can never be certain when it comes to TikTok

I worry for her poor neighbour. And her toilet.
🤢

E40DED5C-5728-44F2-99A4-B59E2F7B835C.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I’m so happy a thread has been made
She’s epic, I’m in the fence re parody or real but if real I assume she has some difficulties and would hope that she has someone to show her how’s she’s going to kill someone with her cooking

This woman’s cooking I swear makes my anxiety rise to boiling point. I really hope that if it is all real then she gets help and soon

Reactions: 1
She can’t be for real surely? Somebody, perhaps an agent, is creating/planning these video clips and getting her to do them. It’s working too because there are lots of people commenting and creating videos about how too.

Has anyone been watching her lately? She’s gone back to making videos about stupid stuff which I guess she thinks is funny. I’ve lost the respect I gained for her in the last few months where she filmed about her weight loss, she just making herself look silly now.

So she’s staying in Butlins right now and it’s one without a kitchen. Yesterday she put a video on tiktok of her making cheese on toast, using an iron and the ironing board, obviously making a lot of mess. There were lots of comments about what type of person she is to stay in Butlins firstly and because of what she was doing.
I mean, I don’t understand her does she has some severe special needs?
I’ve gone for a nosey this morning and she’s made her account private again 🙄