Candygofficial90 (Candy G)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we make of her?

She comes up on my FYP all the time. I can’t work out if it’s all an act for attention or if she’s not all there bless her. The food she cooks is rancid and her food hygiene makes me wonder how she’s never ended up in hospital. Don’t want to be cruel by starting a thread about someone who isn’t all there, but really can’t figure out if that’s the case here?!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how she hasn’t been extremely ill with all the cross contamination and eating frozen meat . Is it a parody account or what ?

Reactions: 1
I used to be on the fence but recently she's done a few things that have made me think it's all an act.

I used to be on the fence but recently she's done a few things that have made me think it's all an act.
It is all an act, she is trying to be funny and failing spectacularly but the comments all think she’s being serious so she carries on 🙄🙄🙄
I can’t stand her

Candy is my guilty pleasure, it's definitely parody and if you think about it, she's actually quite the actress as people believe ĥer! She seems harmless enough

She's trying way too hard in her new video with her clothes tag accidentally on purpose hanging out of her shirt fishing for someone to comment.

Reactions: 1
She keeps getting banned then
Popping up again she was on a few weeks ago and niw i xant find her agsin i can find ine her accounts but the recent one cant find anywhere