can you travel to New York at the moment?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if you can travel to New York at the moment? I get so confused trying to find all the information online.

Only US citizens, people with residency visas or exemptions (air crew, diplomats etc) are allowed in atm but I think they are looking to change it soon.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if you can travel to New York at the moment? I get so confused trying to find all the information online.

Can UK citizens travel to USA?
As it stands, British nationals cannot enter the USA if they have been in the UK, Ireland, Schengen zone, Iran, Brazil or China within the previous 14 days.

Unless you are a US citizen, married to a US citizen or are a green card holder, you cannot go to the USA right now.

Only US citizens and permanent residents of the USA, certain specified close family members and some visa holidays are still able to enter the USA from the UK.

Those eligible to enter the USA will still be required to self-isolate for up to 14 days after arrival and on return to the UK.

Reactions: 1