Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
It’s because there are a LOT of followers who aspire to be carbon copies of these instamums - white, middle class, women who wear the uniform; dungerees/mom jeans/scamp and dude sweat, reebok classics, purple puffer jacket, blunt bob with thick fringe, oversized glasses and babe attached to hip and/or tit.

The followers have a disposable income and are easy targets to these types of things so they can post on insta wearing similar uniform with glittery chops and kids in a trolley living their best lives. It’s all a money making game.

Reactions: 9

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Has anyone ever been, is it as nauseating as it sounds? I’ve just seen the “Parenting Programme” go live - usual suspects all fawning over each other. I don’t dislike all of them but seriously - what is Clemmie Telfords appeal?
She has about as much charisma as a broom

Reactions: 3

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Have you seen the twitter comments? They agree that is totally cringe worthy.

It’s all so identical, and so formulated. White, slightly tattooed, Meile owning woman that have a south east London postcode.

Reactions: 3

Han___

Guess Style Me Sunday must have been busy or something because it feels like she is always rolled out as a token diversity gesture. (I’m Indian by the way)

Reactions: 2

Han___

Has anyone ever been, is it as nauseating as it sounds? I’ve just seen the “Parenting Programme” go live - usual suspects all fawning over each other. I don’t dislike all of them but seriously - what is Clemmie Telfords appeal?