Camp Bestival - I’m Cringing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever been, is it as nauseating as it sounds? I’ve just seen the “Parenting Programme” go live - usual suspects all fawning over each other. I don’t dislike all of them but seriously - what is Clemmie Telfords appeal?

Has anyone ever been, is it as nauseating as it sounds? I’ve just seen the “Parenting Programme” go live - usual suspects all fawning over each other. I don’t dislike all of them but seriously - what is Clemmie Telfords appeal?
She has about as much charisma as a broom

Reactions: 3
Lacking diversity completely! Who approves this rubbish?!

Reactions: 2
Guess Style Me Sunday must have been busy or something because it feels like she is always rolled out as a token diversity gesture. (I’m Indian by the way)

Reactions: 2
It’s because there are a LOT of followers who aspire to be carbon copies of these instamums - white, middle class, women who wear the uniform; dungerees/mom jeans/scamp and dude sweat, reebok classics, purple puffer jacket, blunt bob with thick fringe, oversized glasses and babe attached to hip and/or tit.

The followers have a disposable income and are easy targets to these types of things so they can post on insta wearing similar uniform with glittery chops and kids in a trolley living their best lives. It’s all a money making game.

Reactions: 9
Have you seen the twitter comments? They agree that is totally cringe worthy.

It’s all so identical, and so formulated. White, slightly tattooed, Meile owning woman that have a south east London postcode.

Reactions: 3