Calum Best

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if he belongs in traditional celebs or influencers. What do you think of him?

I wasn't keen on him at the height of his fame but he seems to have changed his attitude and got himself together. I think he struggled with his dad's legacy but has come to terms much more with it now.

Reactions: 4
My daughter had dinner with him once, many years ago, and she said he was lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Strange he's never had a LTR by now.
Though I also know straight guys who are the same, no GFS, never married, no kids and near retirement age. Although I gather he has a grown child he's never acknowledged.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if he belongs in traditional celebs or influencers. What do you think of him?

I wasn't keen on him at the height of his fame but he seems to have changed his attitude and got himself together. I think he struggled with his dad's legacy but has come to terms much more with it now.
Do you still think the same ?

Reactions: 1
He might be facing a stint inside if he's found guilty of sexual assault at slimy Wayne Linekars OB. He's awaiting his fate.

I think Calum is an insincere slime ball who won’t face up to his responsibilities as a father and has creeped through life living off his fathers fame.

Reactions: 8
Calum desperately wants to be liked and respected (which is fair enough, growing up in the shadow of a famous parent - though arguably his mum Angie Best has an element of celebrity recognition herself - isn't easy) but I've always found him too try-hard and yep, insincere.

He could carve out a career for himself, but why should he, when z-grade reality programmes are ten-a-penny?

If he's hanging around with Wayne Lineker then - okay - we could give him the benefit of the doubt but I side-eye anyone who wants to be in the same postcode as that creepy, greasy, misogynistic, big-headed blowhard.

Reactions: 11
I think Calum is an insincere slime ball who won’t face up to his responsibilities as a father and has creeped through life living off his fathers fame.
Does he have a child, ive never heard anything. But nothing would surprise me

Reactions: 2
Does he have a child, ive never heard anything. But nothing would surprise me
There was a story about this years ago, someone sold a story claiming he fathered her child and he denied he was the dad. Dunno were DNA tests done

Reactions: 1
There was a story about this years ago, someone sold a story claiming he fathered her child and he denied he was the dad. Dunno were DNA tests done
Age and the party scene as got to him. Don't think we will here much about him now. He just never seemed to grow up.

Reactions: 7
Yes he has a daughter, his mother has a relationship with her but he has refused to take a DNA for years and cried about it on one show some time, might have been celebs in therapy. The mother of the child used to turn up at his book signings etc causing scenes as he was ignoring the existence of his own child whilst making a living of his own absent father. Prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yes he has a daughter, his mother has a relationship with her but he has refused to take a DNA for years and cried about it on one show some time, might have been celebs in therapy. The mother of the child used to turn up at his book signings etc causing scenes as he was ignoring the existence of his own child whilst making a living of his own absent father. Prick.
Well that says alot about a man in my eye's

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He craved fame like his dad but didn't have his talent. He should have found his own pàth in life instead of trying to be a celebrity. His dad lived in the same town as me for a few years and he was om one of the local pubs daily even after his liver transplant

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
He just completely lacks any sort of charisma or screen presence. Just a bland LA rich Kid. If anyone has read 'Less Than Zero' he reminds me of all those teens that feature. Rich, bored, superficial and just letting their life pass by.