Call Her Daddy - the podcast feud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love these two but haven't listened for a while.
I think out of the two of them it'd be Alex that'd sail ship and go on her own.

Didn't realise the drama was that bad though
Barstools sound sketchy as hell.

I am weirdly attracted to Dave Portnoy He’s so arrogant and rude but I love his pizza reviews and his unboxings in lockdown!
I am in the UK so will be honest I’ve not heard of this podcast but I’m invested in this drama now! I watched Alex’s youtube this morning. Seems like Sofia is a bit of a dick!

Reactions: 3
I stopped bothering with the actual pod cast long ago!
I don’t like the girls at all, but the drama around this is brill!

It could actually be a Netflix show

Dave Portnoy has played a blinder and Sophia and “suitman” are coming across so bad.
I’m rooting for alex, I really feel bad for her.
They would have walked away with a fortune, and the IP!?
pure greed that they wanted more.

I’m enjoying the drama more than I ever have the podcast

I uSed to listen a while ago but it got very repetitive and dull. However I obviously tuned in after all the drama! I bet the ratings soared sky high!

I'm late to the party here but - Dave Portnoy he's mildly attractive looks wise but his personality ramps it right up. His pizza reviews are brilliant. I watched some of the CHD, my god those girls are HORRIFIC.

Reactions: 1
I'm late to the party here but - Dave Portnoy he's mildly attractive looks wise but his personality ramps it right up. His pizza reviews are brilliant. I watched some of the CHD, my god those girls are HORRIFIC.
Also the fact that he’s worth something like $100 million...no just me that’s a gold digger

Reactions: 1
Yes
Prefer her

I felt Alex always agrees. And her new guests have shown it.
New thread for Sofia with an F

Whoever runs the Call Her Daddy instagram is lazy as f*ck for an account with 1.8m followers. Every time I look, all the stories are just reposts of people wearing the merch. Zero effort.

Reactions: 2