Call Her Daddy - the podcast feud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone following the drama between Alex and Sophia and Barstool Sports?
It’s so messy it’s brilliant 🤣

such silly entitled girls.

quick rundown if anyone is interested. I might be the only one 😂

I used to love these two but haven't listened for a while.
I think out of the two of them it'd be Alex that'd sail ship and go on her own.

Didn't realise the drama was that bad though 🤦🏻‍♀️
Barstools sound sketchy as hell. 👀

I am weirdly attracted to Dave Portnoy 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s so arrogant and rude but I love his pizza reviews and his unboxings in lockdown!
I am in the UK so will be honest I’ve not heard of this podcast but I’m invested in this drama now! I watched Alex’s youtube this morning. Seems like Sofia is a bit of a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stopped bothering with the actual pod cast long ago!
I don’t like the girls at all, but the drama around this is brill!

It could actually be a Netflix show 🤣

Dave Portnoy has played a blinder 🤣 and Sophia and “suitman” are coming across so bad.
I’m rooting for alex, I really feel bad for her.
They would have walked away with a fortune, and the IP!?
pure greed that they wanted more.

I’m enjoying the drama more than I ever have the podcast 🤣

I uSed to listen a while ago but it got very repetitive and dull. However I obviously tuned in after all the drama! I bet the ratings soared sky high!

I am weirdly attracted to Dave Portnoy 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s so arrogant and rude but I love his pizza reviews and his unboxings in lockdown!
I am in the UK so will be honest I’ve not heard of this podcast but I’m invested in this drama now! I watched Alex’s youtube this morning. Seems like Sofia is a bit of a dick!
I'm late to the party here but - Dave Portnoy 😍 he's mildly attractive looks wise but his personality ramps it right up. His pizza reviews are brilliant. I watched some of the CHD, my god those girls are HORRIFIC.

Reactions: 1
I'm late to the party here but - Dave Portnoy 😍 he's mildly attractive looks wise but his personality ramps it right up. His pizza reviews are brilliant. I watched some of the CHD, my god those girls are HORRIFIC.
Also the fact that he’s worth something like $100 million...no just me that’s a gold digger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes
Prefer her

I felt Alex always agrees. And her new guests have shown it.
New thread for Sofia with an F

Whoever runs the Call Her Daddy instagram is lazy as f*ck for an account with 1.8m followers. Every time I look, all the stories are just reposts of people wearing the merch. Zero effort.

Reactions: 2