Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think it was something really unique to hear her 😂 and £30 plus almost £6 postage! It just proves how deluded she is. I hope the grand total of 66 sales so far on TikTok brings her down a peg or 10!

Reactions: 2
You’d think it was something really unique to hear her 😂 and £30 plus almost £6 postage! It just proves how deluded she is. I hope the grand total of 66 sales so far on TikTok brings her down a peg or 10!
Oh my gosh, is the palette actually £30 😱 it looks like something you can buy from Primark. No way would I pay that for a basic looking palette 🙈

Reactions: 3
Omg the dramatics of that tiktok announcing the pallets. I'm cringing.

She is so far up her own hole. I could walk into Superdrug and find the same thing 10 times over.

"My manufacturers on the other side of the world" aka aliexpress

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She honestly does think she’s NI’s Kylie Jenner! TikTok shop still showing under 80 sales🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously that Catherine knows it’s Ali baba shite but the way she promotes them puts me off. Caitlin tell her to wind her neck in

• Haha
Her new favourite fake tan is UTan 😂🥴
Been out about 10 yrs now. Jamie Genieve was on of their only influencers to advertise now for a few yrs and even has her name on the bottle.
I've been using it for 5 yrs now.
Owned by Michelle Moan (WonderBra inventor) being prosecuted for frauding our already, corrupt Government, out of Covid money.
Must be why they've reached out to random, not so known instahuns.

So the hype they all had around the face palette has died a death, hasn't it?

"Our best product yet, it's going to be so big for my company"
Launch party/ event and now.........crickets.

• Haha
I can’t take her seriously with the skinny lips..it’s a definite improvement but still strange looking it makes me think her top lip is stuck to her teeth 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone ever hear her refer to herself as naturally swarthy/tan skin......I always knew it was B.S but here we are, she's a white woman so i don't know why she says it. She's said it before multiple times especially when pregnant with her daughter......"i hope she has my perfect nose and my swarthy skin"
Strange one.
---
I can’t take her seriously with the skinny lips..it’s a definite improvement but still strange looking it makes me think her top lip is stuck to her teeth 😂
Its because she made her lips, brows and boobs (eVeRyOnE aLwAyS aSks Me If I'Ve HaD a BoOb JoB) her personality.

Attachments