Byron Denton (@tbhbyron)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cocky little head hahahah wish someone would slap the smug look off his face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for making this thread. With all the drama he has caused tonight I felt bad putting all the screenshots on Ana’s thread. He drives me mad, so pathetic and thinks he’s famous because he’s got followers. His attitude is awful and it’s so obvious that he gets it from his friends 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Flossie just put up a story promoting a car insurance company and I just know Byron is seething that they didn’t ask him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think that the boy in jasmine clough’s new ig pic looks like Byron?👀

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think that the boy in jasmine clough’s new ig pic looks like Byron?👀
Ooooh yeah - is his hair that shaven on the sides ever? Don’t follow or watch much of him, but checked his insta and it’s a bit longer now?

Ooooh yeah - is his hair that shaven on the sides ever? Don’t follow or watch much of him, but checked his insta and it’s a bit longer now?
Yea I was thinking that too but in his 3rd pic the sides look shaven and then his most recent pic was an ad so it may have been waiting to be approved and he’s had his haircut since? I’m probably reading too much into it but since there’s been talk of Byron being in a relationship recently I’m a bit sus! And there’s loads of comments from fellow YouTube pals on Jas’s pic? But I’ve also just checked and it looks like he has both ears pierced and in her pic the guy has no earrings. (I’ve got a lot of time on my hands hahah)

Yea I was thinking that too but in his 3rd pic the sides look shaven and then his most recent pic was an ad so it may have been waiting to be approved and he’s had his haircut since? I’m probably reading too much into it but since there’s been talk of Byron being in a relationship recently I’m a bit sus! And there’s loads of comments from fellow YouTube pals on Jas’s pic? But I’ve also just checked and it looks like he has both ears pierced and in her pic the guy has no earrings. (I’ve got a lot of time on my hands hahah)
i thought this was her bf

It’s someone called @jamiecampbelllll - someone tagged him in the comments and she’s in his insta story.

It’s someone called @jamiecampbelllll - someone tagged him in the comments and she’s in his insta story.
Do you think so? On one of his pics she commented “go bestie” but could be a cover ups. I’m convinced it’s Byron hahaha

Reactions: 2