Bryony Deery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bryony had her first “Founders Club” event yesterday with the most engaged desperate social climbers and fellow sugar babies in London. Most of the people that she had posed with were her friends when she started scraping the bottom of the barrel for an easy way out of life. The fact that mostly her friends made it into the Founder’s Club further solidified how catty and snooty this whole thing is. The pictures of the Pizza Boxes with her poor dog are insufferable.

All this bullshit and PR boxes that had gone out this week and not one response to customers of her bullshit Cloudcha business makes me not like her even more.

Reactions: 5
Bryony had her first “Founders Club” event yesterday with the most engaged desperate social climbers and fellow sugar babies in London. Most of the people that she had posed with were her friends when she started scraping the bottom of the barrel for an easy way out of life. The fact that mostly her friends made it into the Founder’s Club further solidified how catty and snooty this whole thing is. The pictures of the Pizza Boxes with her poor dog are insufferable.

All this bullshit and PR boxes that had gone out this week and not one response to customers of her bullshit Cloudcha business makes me not like her even more.
I’d love to know what she’s like in real life. Has anyone met her?

Reactions: 3