Bruce Willis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might explain why he went to live with Demi and his daughters during covid when his wife was away?

Reactions: 15
So young too. Apparently it’s frequently caused by stroke so I wonder if he’s had health problems for some time. I have relatives who’ve had mini strokes and for the most part they were unaware they even had them.

Reactions: 4
I remember reading a blind item years ago that spoke of an actor whose health was deteriorating to the point of him relying on lines to be fed through an earpiece ... most people guessed it was Tom Selleck.

Reactions: 6
I remember reading a blind item years ago that spoke of an actor whose health was deteriorating to the point of him relying on lines to be fed through an earpiece ... most people guessed it was Tom Selleck.
I thought that was Sean Connery?

Statement from the family, so sad as he’s still relatively young, loved Moonlighting as a kid, little 10yo me thought he was so handsome and funny, and of course loved many of his films when I was older. Appears this terrible disease has taken much of his ability to speak 😞

A5C6B77B-85C8-4364-9D00-03352D89F90A.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think there was a Tattle thread about Bruce a while ago as I remember predicting that he had FTD from his behaviour. Very sad to see it confirmed. It's a less common form which mainly affects younger people. My mum was in her late 50s when she started getting symptoms. She's 69 now and hasn't known who I am for 2 years. Horrendous disease.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think there was a Tattle thread about Bruce a while ago as I remember predicting that he had FTD from his behaviour. Very sad to see it confirmed. It's a less common form which mainly affects younger people. My mum was in her late 50s when she started getting symptoms. She's 69 now and hasn't known who I am for 2 years. Horrendous disease.
May I ask what some of the early symtoms were?

Reactions: 2
So very young for such a diagnosis.
Who is he with now, on his instagram there is a woman called Lindsay DeSanto though I thought he was married to Emma Heming.

It was Bruce. Was common knowledge in the industry

Reactions: 2