Brow lamination

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does it look absolutely ridiculous?!
I’m so confused 😂

2BC156A3-6C89-4813-9AE5-DA9D7C232E9C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You gotta have some brows in the first place. I have mine microbladed and am forever being complimented on them (People don't even realise it's a tattoo!

I bought a tester kit and did it myself. Didn't brush them as crazy as they do on these ads, just set them in place so that they looked fuller without any makeup.

Thought it looked good and had a few compliments!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a ridiculous trend. The world gets crazier and crazier. Why young women waste their money on this tit is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
It's a ridiculous trend. I do like well defined brows but this just looks untidy, like they need a brush through with a spoolie

Reactions: 1
I’d be very wary about this - two friends of mine have had it done and after a couple of weeks their eyebrows started falling out and thinning. If you’re provided with an oil, make sure you use it as the lamination stuff dries the hairs out, makes them brittle and break. Both friends got it done when it first kicked off and weren’t provided with oil or aftercare instructions... both had beautiful bushy brows but wanted them always fluffy and they’ve thinned to a 90s style brow instead

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’d be very wary about this - two friends of mine have had it done and after a couple of weeks their eyebrows started falling out and thinning. If you’re provided with an oil, make sure you use it as the lamination stuff dries the hairs out, makes them brittle and break. Both friends got it done when it first kicked off and weren’t provided with oil or aftercare instructions... both had beautiful bushy brows but wanted them always fluffy and they’ve thinned to a 90s style brow instead
I also know a few people who have have reacted to the products even with a patch test 😭

This is a trend that I really hope goes away...fast! On some close ups on MUA accounts it can look gorgeous on the right person, but day to day? No thanks. Unless you naturally have those sort of thick eyebrows it's unlikely it'll suit many people's faces.

Also I really don't think I'd want any sort of perming solution on my brows...have also heard horror stories about the hairs thining/falling out!

I get HD Brows done and that's enough for me 😂

Looks effing ridiculous, just like Scouse brows and any other type of extreme eyebrow styling does. Can't imagine why anyone thinks this looks good - it doesn't, it makes the wearer look like a bloody werewolf. 😂😂😂😂

It’s a perm for your eyebrows 🤣 so they basically brush them up into position them put a setting solution on them 🤦🏼‍♀️ Along those lines anyway!