Brookeeh1712

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are people's opinions on Brooke? She was with Mel who lives in America but not sure if there still together. She has been caught up in the recent drama with notyourbasicmumma but don't know much about that. I don't know if she has mental health condition and I don't think she works. I used to watch her alot but her content has gone a bit down hill for some reason. What do you guys think? 😊

Reactions: 1
What are people's opinions on Brooke? She was with Mel who lives in America but not sure if there still together. She has been caught up in the recent drama with notyourbasicmumma but don't know much about that. I don't know if she has mental health condition and I don't think she works. I used to watch her alot but her content has gone a bit down hill for some reason. What do you guys think? 😊
I’m very confused! She was on live this morning absolutely hanging with a black eye and it’s her first day at her new job! Wow!
Also her fallout with notyourbasicmumma is weird. Hannah posted a few vids about it and seems really hurt but Brooke won’t address it.

I’m very confused! She was on live this morning absolutely hanging with a black eye and it’s her first day at her new job! Wow!
Also her fallout with notyourbasicmumma is weird. Hannah posted a few vids about it and seems really hurt but Brooke won’t address it.
I'm confused too, what job is she doing? She seems lost to at times I don't watch her alot but she has changed so much

Ive followed her for so long and she changed her name but mot made videos since i hope shes okay her name change was nothnkssssss

Shes bk now posting quite a bit and seems more chilled anyone else thibk shes ok or not?

What’s the story with her and this Mel? Does anyone know how they met? Also are they living in America now or what? Cos Brooke seems to have been there for ages now

Has she deleted everything again i dont see her acct anywhere

Last edited: