Brogan Georgiou

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only found her page recently, she seems very down-to-earth and doesn't try to make herself out to be the perfect insta mum. Seems to speak openly about the struggles of motherhood and from what I can tell is very relatable. Anyone else like her? 😊

Reactions: 4
I like her because she seems like a lovely person. Unlike most of the other instamums she responds to DMs and seems very genuine. I'm hoping she stays that way and doesn't develop the bad habits...don't like the follow thing though to be fair.

Reactions: 3
Have to say, her and her husband don't seem very affectionate in their pics... He looks like a bit of an alpha male type... Can't quite put my finger on it..

Reactions: 1
Found this thread after she put about tattle in her stories. I like her she always responds to comments. Only thing I didn’t like once was she put on stories about “I will unfollow if you show a picture of a dog in a crib”.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god totally changed my opinion on her now.... Anyone seen her recent stories about that vile handbag.... Couldn't be more obvious that she's on the beg! 🙈😂😂😂

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. All she does is whinge!! Two lovely kids and another on the way, obviously no money worries considering they're buying a huge David Wilson house, yet all she does is create problems when there aren't any.

Hi :) anyone still here ? 😅😅 thoughts on what sort of money they have to have 3 kids and a new house ? Even with the chip shop I don't understand.. one income. What is he making, over 100,000 annually?

Hi :) anyone still here ? 😅😅 thoughts on what sort of money they have to have 3 kids and a new house ? Even with the chip shop I don't understand.. one income. What is he making, over 100,000 annually?
I really like her and think she has such a beautiful family. Now you've mentioned that though it has got me thinking 😂

I don’t know how one person can find so much to moan about!! why keep having children if you whinge about the ones you’ve already got?

Reactions: 3