brittanyhmiller, cook dinna with mehee, buys everything off dh g8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the cringest person I’ve ever seen on the app? Why does she speak in a child’s voice about a plant she constantly calls “tree” ana? And “Morgan tree man”, Jesus. It’s weird.
And yes don’t get me started on the “day nine million in burminem” 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually thought she was ok at first but can not watch the singing and kissing the plants! It makes me want to peel the skin off my bones. Why tell us what day they are on since moving into the flat every fecking day

Reactions: 5
I actually thought she was ok at first but can not watch the singing and kissing the plants! It makes me want to peel the skin off my bones. Why tell us what day they are on since moving into the flat every fecking day
I don’t understand how she works in “social media”, her content is the same on the daily

Reactions: 4
I actually thought she was okay as well her DH gate hauls were interesting previously . But now jeeze she makes the same content, the same meals every week it’s getting very boring. She seems lovely just very repetitive

Reactions: 3
Yeah she does seem lovely and she has had some good hauls but I just scroll by now when she is on my fyp. Everything she does and says is the same for every video. I don’t get how she can earn from doing tik toks. They don’t seem to be short of money

I don’t think she’s a bad person but her content is just oversaturated. She’s also extremely wasteful and I HATE DH Gate hauls with a passion, cheap labour, carbon emissions, counterfeit goods and lots of waste, it’s all so excessive and it’s not even stuff that will get a lot of use. I really can’t abide greed and gluttony and even more so when people are promoting it as their “content”. Never mind fake designer goods, don’t be a sheep and be mindful of the planet.

I’ll get off my soapbox now 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s the tree ana and day twenty five thousand in the flat that is annoying, also I’d never seen her boyfriend since the other day when she was on live and he popped on? They also said they wanted “separate spaces” when they moved in, bathrooms etc, very unusual for a young couple 👀

Omg was going to make a thread about her and saw there’s already one! I can’t believe her life consists of - going to primark, going to b&m, going to Tesco, getting packages every day, and walking round Birmingham city centre every day. A day in the life for her consists of those things, and filling up jars with washing capsules etc. How are they affording an apartment in the jewellery quarter?!!! Does ash work? Why do they eat at like 8/9pm (she does TikTok lives) when she literally does duck all, all day? So annoying.

Reactions: 7
Where on earth does she get her money because she doesn’t do that many ads??

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe her life consists of:
Wake up
Kiss plants
Pile the make up on
Go to primark
Go to Tesco
Go to b&m
Cook dinner at like 9pm

Reactions: 2
"Cook dinna with me-hee" makes me want to scream! She reminds me of Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what Ash works as?

I think they have dinner at 9pm because they wake up so late.

She had breakfast about 12.30 the other day.

Brittany used to (maybe still does) buy her followers, she also conned girls (ex friends) out of money from her hometown and lied about very serious and disturbing things

Sorry, that’s the only info I can give without being doxed 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Brittany used to (maybe still does) buy her followers, she also conned girls (ex friends) out of money from her hometown and lied about very serious and disturbing things

Sorry, that’s the only info I can give without being doxed 😬
Aw this is so intriguing! I wish you could say more.

Does anyone know what Ash works as?

I think they have dinner at 9pm because they wake up so late.

She had breakfast about 12.30 the other day.
I’m sure she said recruitment which is usually a late finish so I suppose he doesn’t get home until then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.