Brittany Balyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a mum myself to a 2 year old and tbh I am too I haven’t watched any of her content in well over a year it’s just all the same crap
Sooooo many Amazon hauls. I’d be more impressed and interested if she made more of an effort to shop local or online small businesses. Her constant Amazon shopping is so gross to promote.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone on here seen her latest vlog, toddler activities from pinterest (or was it tik tok..) anyway - her daughter ate a bit of shaving cream and maybe it's just me but I would be mortified and would panick a bit.. and definitely wouldn't put that in vlog or would but would also say something like hey watch out it's tricky because toddlers could think that it's whipping cream blah blah..

But maybe it's just me and I am making this bigger deal than it is 😅

Reactions: 1
Seems to be soft launching a new man.
Yes! So glad we brought this up here. I wonder if it’s just to tease or if she’s really dating someone 🤔🤔🤔
Because she had mentioned she’s not into dating at all, maybe met someone exciting?
---
I do think her style overall is pretty bad. I think she dressed much better when she was with Cody, obviously to match the emo/grunge look he has.
I like some of her outfits, specially the two pieces ones. I think emo/grunge is so outdated now

Hello everyone! First time poster. Just wanted to ask a question that has always bothered me:

Where the f do these two get their income from? How did they afford to rent that giant house with a pool by themselves? Without doxxing myself I have a similar following as her and it does not pay the bills (or even close). Does tiktok pay a lot? I only did insta and yt but so did they back in the our daily riot days. How did Cody's family afford that giant vacay with everyone? Someone has to have a rich daddy somewhere here because it doesn't add up at all.

Edited for spelling*

Hello everyone! First time poster. Just wanted to ask a question that has always bothered me:

Where the f do these two get their income from? How did they afford to rent that giant house with a pool by themselves? Without doxxing myself I have a similar following as her and it does not pay the bills (or even close). Does tiktok pay a lot? I only did insta and yt but so did they back in the our daily riot days. How did Cody's family afford that giant vacay with everyone? Someone has to have a rich daddy somewhere here because it doesn't add up at all.

Edited for spelling*
She talked about her income in a recent video, basically she gets most of it from sponsors. Where did you see that vacation trip? Cody’s insta? I beleive Cory’s family has money and Brit’s family is not poor either (look at the gorgeous farm house her mom has), so she def comes from certain kind of priviledge. I don’t think her lifestyle is solely funded from YT, IG, etc…

This thread is so frigging dry cuz how are we not talking about those matching tattoos!!!?!??? 😭 I mean I know they claim that everything is friendly and respectful blah blah blah but how is his gf okay with that? Matching tattoos?? C’mon! I love Brit but I just can’t shake the feeling of her been at least a tiny bit attracted to Cory still… it’s the way she speaks about him on IG, the little hints she throws, like okay who is this emotionally mature to have that level of closeness with their? And the current gf is just okay with that?? This bugs me way too much 😂

What are the matching tattoos? I unsubscribed ages ago, her content is so repetitive and all about being a single parent, which is just not for me.

I also unfollowed her, I can’t stand to see her beauty get eroded by whatever treatments she is having done. She was so gorgeous before.

What are the matching tattoos? I unsubscribed ages ago, her content is so repetitive and all about being a single parent, which is just not for me.
She and Cody got matching tattoos of a drawing made by Arrow, and they also have been making content together, which is great I mean they get along and that’s good for their kid, but it’s like their little playful interactions online that kinda make me think there’s still something flirty going on between them and he has a gf. Maybe they’re just doing it for views I guess? 🤷‍♀️

I don't know why she's so friendly with him?

I get he might be a great dad and you want to keep that positive relationship for your daughter but there's no bleeping way I'd be hanging out with the person who broke up with me 3 months post partum outside of a family event.

He seemed checked out all through the birth video, and she's barely had a chance to heal and she's the one moving out of the house, finding a new place to live and trying to buy new furniture all while juggling essentially a new born. I couldn't forgive that.

Reactions: 3
I don't know why she's so friendly with him?

I get he might be a great dad and you want to keep that positive relationship for your daughter but there's no bleeping way I'd be hanging out with the person who broke up with me 3 months post partum outside of a family event.

He seemed checked out all through the birth video, and she's barely had a chance to heal and she's the one moving out of the house, finding a new place to live and trying to buy new furniture all while juggling essentially a new born. I couldn't forgive that.
Exactly! One thing is having a civil relationship with your ex for you child’s well being, totally understand that, but I would never be that close and welcoming. And everyone in the comments is like:
“no that’s not crazy at all, you go girl” wtf…

I feel like their breakup was kind of stupid if the reason for it Brittany being unhappy about Cody doing bare minimum. Now that they are “coparenting” and live apart he does even less, but she’s still forced to put up with him (+ new gf) while being a single parent. I wish those two just worked out their issues instead of this weird co parenting setup, that obviously hurts his new gf and both of them as well: Relationships are hard, but if they’re all in for “doing it for the kid” they could have tried and stayed together

Seriously. WHAT exactly happened to cause the divorce? Like, I was an overtired swamp person postpartum after my children (and sleep deprivation led to more fighting with my husband). But I never would have thought to leave, regardless of how “little” it felt he was doing. That’s honestly not a big enough reason.
And now the are besties with matching tattoos. Doing giggly YouTube videos on her bed in her bedroom while he chugs beer