Briannachickenfry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktoker/podcaster known for her party lifestyle

Not sure if there's a thread already but really curious to know how people think about the latest pod

Reactions: 1
Just checked her out. She’s got cute little teeny weeny kittens awwww super cute

I love her sense of style but dont love her so much loll
I don’t know about her sense of style lol. It’s just get ya boobies out and bend towards the camera. Pretty much a lot of the outfit Tiktokkers do this lol

Anyone watch her surviving barstool podcaast it was funny
I don't watch that one .I want the bffs podcast that she does with josh richards an American tiktoker but I don't think it will be on this week .I'm pretty deveasted tbh as a popular tiktoker who is friends with all the big American ones and who I've followed for years .unfortunately killed himself a few days ago and was close friends with josh

I don't watch that one .I want the bffs podcast that she does with josh richards an American tiktoker but I don't think it will be on this week .I'm pretty deveasted tbh as a popular tiktoker who is friends with all the big American ones and who I've followed for years .unfortunately killed himself a few days ago and was close friends with josh
I missed this reply and only seen it oh my gosh i just looked it up how devistating

Yeah was gonna say i havnt seen anything but ehe did a tiktoj with her boyfriend on new years on her backup account and someone asked in the comments who it was and she said her boyfriend and shes almost been with him a year

Reactions: 2