Bradley Simmonds #2 Washes his face with Guinness, rubs some Spam into it, then lets it bake in the sun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get It Done pulling in all the big influencers for their event…think of the ones tagged the most followers they have is about 5k…they are all skinny blondes and gay men though so Bradders obviously keeping his options open

Reactions: 4
It angers me so much that he’s constantly taking his dog out in the heat especially for a run! Wouldn’t be surprised if the poor thing got heat stroke

Reactions: 6
Is he still doing the "Q&A" things where he asks himself questions (usually about relationships) and then answers them? Or has he found something better to do with his time.

Reactions: 12
The voices in his head says he's a major catch, but I see a Russian mail order bride on the horizon. He's that toxic and gross

Reactions: 6
It's his own fault though isn't it? Like I truly don't get why everybody is so obsessed with height. He's not too tall for a man but that honestly isn't a problem at all imo, but people keep bringing it up because he's clearly very insecure about it and also keeps lying about it. It's so stupid of him lol. That always makes it worse doesn't it?

Reactions: 5
Totally, it drives attention to something that shouldn't even be an issue. Whatever height each person is then that's their height, there's no wrong or right lol, but he's so damn insecure and lies all over the internet about it.

Reactions: 4