Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! The recent revelations were confusing as I thought the FBI would have had the full information at the time

He looked great at wimbledon. He's definitely had a fair bit done to his face, but maybe it works a lot better if the goal is to take off a decade or two rather than trying to defy time altogether?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen the rant by Pax apparently a few years ago. Any tea? Everything I’ve heard makes it sound like there may have been DV going on.
Apparently sober and living clean these days. I’m not sure about him.

Reactions: 5
The papers are reporting AJ has claimed there was abuse before the plane incident and that BP wanted her to sign an NDA.

This gets messier and messier. They were together for years, created a family, married briefly and arguing over the divorce for 8years.

Reactions: 4

Another twist. What does Shiloh know or what has she seen to want to get away from her mum and siblings.
I don't buy this at all.There isn't a single photo of Brad with any of his kids since the split.This sounds like spin from his side tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's interesting because, while I absolutely believe the allegations of abuse, Jennifer Anniston has never said anything negative about him - not even a sly dig. That I'm aware of anyway?

Reactions: 1
I don't buy this at all.There isn't a single photo of Brad with any of his kids since the split.This sounds like spin from his side tbh.
So because Angelina is out on organised pap strolls with the kids everyday and Brad isn't that makes him the bad parent/her the good one?

It's interesting because, while I absolutely believe the allegations of abuse, Jennifer Anniston has never said anything negative about him - not even a sly dig. That I'm aware of anyway?
Why do you "absolutely believe" allegations you haven't seen any evidence of?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So because Angelina is out on organised pap strolls with the kids everyday and Brad isn't that makes him the bad parent/her the good one?

Why do you "absolutely believe" allegations you haven't seen any evidence of?
No.The fact that he physically abused his kids on that plane makes him a bad parent.No one's saying Angelina is a saint,but she is clearly the better parent.You don't think it's strange that there isn't a single photo of Brad with his kids since that incident?.

Reactions: 3
My two cents worth: I don’t buy he was abusive before the plane. We all know Angelina is a tough cookie and I do not see her for one minute marrying a man who was already abusive for the sake of the kids.

I absolutely do believe he was drunk and high and whatever happened on the plane, happened under the influence. I am in no way condoning his behaviour.

My two cents worth: I don’t buy he was abusive before the plane. We all know Angelina is a tough cookie and I do not see her for one minute marrying a man who was already abusive for the sake of the kids.

I absolutely do believe he was drunk and high and whatever happened on the plane, happened under the influence. I am in no way condoning his behaviour.
Why would she lie about that?.Being a "tough cookie" doesn't spare anyone from abuse.

Why would she lie about that?.Being a "tough cookie" doesn't spare anyone from abuse.
You are correct, being tough does not spare abuse - my apologies for poor choice of words.

I don’t believe she would have continued with their relationship had he previously been abusive.

I suppose why is she coming out with this now? They’ve been divorcing for 8years

Excellent point - its astonishingly common in celeb disputes, splits, grievances that the manipulative of a pair will have a zillion photos in public seemingly backing them because they have 7 different sets of reporters/Papps in their speed dial and manufacture mini stories to curry favour constantly

I believe he was abusive. I think he still is. Who tries to force their ex-wife that has six kids to support NOT to sell a business you jointly own? Most people want to sell joint property asap after a divorce! He isn’t jumping for joy at the news she has sold her share, I should imagine ANYONE would be a more-preference business partner than your ex-wife? Except if you are controlling and won’t be able to control a new random partner…. Maybe will have to do some work…. Will have one less reason to be in contact with your ex….
Then trying to say if you want to be free of me the condition is that you must keep all my secrets? Bullshit.
Then, trying to make her give up details of all the NDAs she has in place…. I.E. She must tell him all her secrets? What sort of crazy person thinks anyone should be forced to justify why they won’t sign an NDA?

I’m betting he doesn’t have those kids half the time…. He just fought for it to further abuse her… and to not pay child support.

Reactions: 5
No.The fact that he physically abused his kids on that plane makes him a bad parent.No one's saying Angelina is a saint,but she is clearly the better parent.You don't think it's strange that there isn't a single photo of Brad with his kids since that incident?.
Its all so sad, I love AJ and I'm a big BP fan, its strange because when he was younger I thought yeah he's good looking but I preferred Johnny Depp, I love dark hair, BP was always being compared to the gorgeous Robert Redford, then they were in Spy Game together. As BP has aged he is hot hot hot and to me AJ is one of the most beautiful people alive in the modern era. I loved it when they got together they looked so happy, I cannot believe its still dragging on after all these years.