Boss-Cali BO55CALI

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone come across this guy ? Has an XL bully called Cali and she’s just had pups and the way he treats them is really sad to watch. Always shouting at the mum dog and is really rough with her and the pups, I saw a vid yesterday where he was forcing the pups tongue down with his thumb so it couldn’t bite. I can’t be the only one thinking this as I’ve seen a few exposing accounts pop up on my fyp.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone come across this guy ? Has an XL bully called Cali and she’s just had pups and the way he treats them is really sad to watch. Always shouting at the mum dog and is really rough with her and the pups, I saw a vid yesterday where he was forcing the pups tongue down with his thumb so it couldn’t bite. I can’t be the only one thinking this as I’ve seen a few exposing accounts pop up on my fyp.
Shes not an XL bully however I believe the dad to the pups is an XL. Hes only recently come up on my FYP and those pups are going to have some serious health issues and behavioural problems. He has no clue what hes doing when it comes to puppies and it doesn’t half show. He’s ridiculously arrogant and thinks he knows it all. As for cali, the way that poor dogs treated, shes not allowed to be a mum to the pups. Truly heartbreaking and infuriating situation all round. I really hope his dog and the 2 pups he plans on keeping are removed from his care but honestly i doubt they will be because theyre basic needs are met. The way he speaks to the pups and mum is awful, he sets cali to “attack” the pups and the way he handles the pups himself Is awful.

Reactions: 2
Yeah he bred Cali when she was 13 months old. The owner of the stud is refusing to give papers because he lied about her age. He reckons he's sold all the pups for alot of money bar the couple he's keeping. He's vile

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah he bred Cali when she was 13 months old. The owner of the stud is refusing to give papers because he lied about her age. He reckons he's sold all the pups for alot of money bar the couple he's keeping. He's vile
A pup with a purple collar is still up for sale apparently, unless shes been sold now

Reactions: 1
He is vile how he treats the poor dog and her puppies. He wont even let cali be a mum. He thinks he is above the law. Thinks he every girl who follows him is after his chipolta 🤣🤣 oh sorry its bigger than that the photo has been Cropped apparently. He slammed his baby mum to the ground. He says he is a clean freak but only wipes the poo and wee up with toilet roll. The rug in his livingroom must stink because they all wee on it . His "team" have brought everything for them dogs even razors , cans of rio, chocmel, and a footspa. The puppies will really enjoy all that. Oh and the troll are going be so .issed off when he gets number1 on the weeklies. He had a go fund me with a target of 10k ( only got £155) he spent £500 on 50 calendars with photos of cali on and wanted £25 each for them but only sold 3 so is sending them back because they are tit. He was going put his subs up to £25 a month and he says all his pups have sold for 2k and 3k. Some silly woman has " brought" 3 of them. He isnt a beg thou!!!!! Do you know what im saying!

Reactions: 3
This guys voice 😭 can't listen to him more than a few minutes!

When do the puppies leave?

Sooooooo glad I've not come across that pic 💀

I have just come across this guy, what a horror he is. There is video going round showing what he did to his ex, he's vile.
As for breeding his XL , he's sentenced those pups to death .

He's vile and should have been jailed for what he did to his ex. He's only 2 pups left. Keeping one and trying to sell the last one . Treats his dog like tit

I have just come across this guy, what a horror he is. There is video going round showing what he did to his ex, he's vile.
As for breeding his XL , he's sentenced those pups to death .
Cali isnt an XL, the puppies dad is an XL so those puppies are XL or Atleast half XL. Hugo (the one he’s keeping) is already ridiculously aggressive, only a matter of time before hugo seriously hurts or worse kills cali or jax. I wouldn’t be surprised if hugo ended up being pts because of an incident involving his aggression.
as the bloke himself,dont get me started. Hes a class A c^nt