Bobbi Althoff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread on her but just seen her post about Corey and her divorcing. At first I thought it was one of her very dry sarcastic humour posts 🙈

I don’t follow her super closely so I’m shocked! From what she used to post it seemed they planned to have a really big family and felt she was almost discussing the next baby as soon as she had one so didn’t see this coming.

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t find a thread on her but just seen her post about Corey and her divorcing. At first I thought it was one of her very dry sarcastic humour posts 🙈

I don’t follow her super closely so I’m shocked! From what she used to post it seemed they planned to have a really big family and felt she was almost discussing the next baby as soon as she had one so didn’t see this coming.
I came looking to see if there was a thread for her after seeing the divorce post. I wasn’t surprised though as she has been really focused on becoming famous lately. I haven’t seen any of her tiktoks for ages, just her Instagram but she hasn’t been posting about happy family life like she used to, it’s all been her meeting famous people and going for nights out.

Reactions: 3
I came looking to see if there was a thread for her after seeing the divorce post. I wasn’t surprised though as she has been really focused on becoming famous lately. I haven’t seen any of her tiktoks for ages, just her Instagram but she hasn’t been posting about happy family life like she used to, it’s all been her meeting famous people and going for nights out.
Lots of posts on her latest interview saying she cheated but don’t know if that’s just people being trolls

Reactions: 1
Everyone on my fyp saying the dates he's listed as separation match up with the drake podcast in bed they did that then was pulled for copyright? Very much doubt she slept with drake but people love some drama and makes a good story. Hadn't seen anything about her for months when these stories popped up.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I can’t see her cheating but from what I’ve seen of their marriage he wants to be away from the limelight and she wants to be in it. I can imagine how hard that must be for him, to go from a happy family of 4, his wife just posting funny videos about their kids having silly names etc, to all of a sudden her going out, getting cosmetic procedures, meeting famous people, being in the public eye etc. of course we only know what we see online so there could be any number of reasons for the split but I did think a few days ago that she was much different now and her marriage might not survive it

Reactions: 4
I reckon she settled down and married too young then realised she missed out. Her content is completely different now, I preferred it before

Reactions: 3