Blackpoolcouplehomeless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch these two?
I have sent Sarah and Dec money a few times before and supported them for a long time however I’m starting to see that they’re at it now and pulling the wool over their viewers eyes. Wondering if anyone else has thoughts on these two before I post any more info

Does anyone else watch these two?
I have sent Sarah and Dec money a few times before and supported them for a long time however I’m starting to see that they’re at it now and pulling the wool over their viewers eyes. Wondering if anyone else has thoughts on these two before I post any more info
They’re scum. I gathered that the first time I came across them. I’m sorry you sent them money shows how kind you are but please don’t! Firstly if you were truly that “desperate”
why do they still have up to date technology with data to film for hours on TikTok? It’s every day a different BS story.

Reactions: 2
They’re scum. I gathered that the first time I came across them. I’m sorry you sent them money shows how kind you are but please don’t! Firstly if you were truly that “desperate”
why do they still have up to date technology with data to film for hours on TikTok? It’s every day a different BS story. I’m
I will never send a penny again. When I first stumbled across their page, Dec was walking through the woods, Sarah was back at the tent they were staying in and he was saying he was going to do something silly. From then I’ve watched them and did get sucked in by them for a while but since then I’ve seen that they refuse all help and advice, it’s only money they want.

A girl called Millie Webb drove all the way to meet them, took them food, clothes, went out of her way for days to get them somewhere to live which she did. She got them into a house where the landlord lived and he gave them a room and also gave Dec a job working with him and after a month or two they were put out. They had some excuse as to why it was all the landlords fault. At this point I still believed everything they said but shortly after I noticed a pattern where they would have somewhere to stay, they would get chucked out and it was always someone else’s fault. The latest place they were invited to stay lasted for a few weeks and their excuse for them getting chucked out is that the couple were swingers and wanted Sarah and dec to join in which I really don’t believe if I’m honest, after all the other lies they’ve told.
They get so many comments on their lives of people telling them of places that can help the homeless and they always say they they’ve either phoned them and they were closed or they’ll say they’ll phone the next day and never do. Whenever food parcel advice is given Sarah always says she won’t use a food bank because in the past she’s been given out of date food multiple times. There’s always an excuse for everything. They went to view a place on Thursday but now they need ID to apply for the flat. They are sat in hotel being paid for by viewers, they got pizza and alcohol last night and ordered themselves breakfast takeaway this morning but I’ll bet they won’t show any signs of paying for this ID they apparently need.

They haven’t been on live for a week now since they moved in with Sharon and John and she got Isidro this week a bit of a kick in the teeth fir people that were supporting them and all of a sudden there not wanted now

Reactions: 1
Saw this being posted so they have been put out yet again but of course as usual it’s not their fault and now it’s time to bad mouth their hosts who gave them a place to stay, home cooked them meals and even said to Sarah they would help her start a money pot for a deposit meaning whenever Sarah would get paid they would help her save some of it and keep it aside. Every time someone helps them they live to regret it because these two duck things up and end up getting themselves asked to leave them they start painting people in a bad light. They can’t be triggered by drink, Sarah was sitting on live on her birthday before they moved in with Sharon and she was drinking all night! They won’t have been live because they need to think up a new story that they can use for an explanation of not being at Sharon’s anymore.

Attachments