Black Panther

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody been to see the new one yet? How was it? I'm having to avoid TikTok because my feed is flooded and I keep ending up crying 🥺😂

Saw it yesterday, both me and my 12 year old loved it. But man was it a ride, even my ASD non crier (never, he never gets to tears). Was blinking them back on numerous occasions. Definitely go before anyone spoils it too much!

I was going to wait until next week, as we went to Black Panther on the first week and the cinema was packed, with so much disruption we got a refund on our tickets. Are there massive spoilers?

My son and youngest grandson saw it this afternoon, and my son said he thought it was even better than the first one

Reactions: 1
In my opinion the only good thing about the film is the tribute to the amazing Chadwick Boseman. I loved the first Black Panther.

I loved it and they handled Chadwick Boseman so well, I actually loved it more than the first one

I was going to wait until next week, as we went to Black Panther on the first week and the cinema was packed, with so much disruption we got a refund on our tickets. Are there massive spoilers?
Most people have been quite respectful and have avoided spoilers. I have seen a couple of scenes that weren't in trailers but they didn't any major spoilers