Biggest photoshop fail you’ve seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love a good photoshop duck up... who doesn’t?!! Post the worst you’ve seen - celebs / influencers / Instagrammers.... call them out here!!

Reactions: 4
Look out for the wiggly lines that should be straight, shadows that show that the photos isn't real, extra/missing limbs...

1594220759394.png

Many, many people forget to check the lines though. Good old Fopperholic is someone who looks rather different from her videos to her photos...Once you start noticing, you can't stop!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Look out for the wiggly lines that should be straight, shadows that show that the photos isn't real, extra/missing limbs...

View attachment 175954

Many, many people forget to check the lines though. Good old Fopperholic is someone who looks rather different from her videos to her photos...Once you start noticing, you can't stop!
Christ, her makeup is horrific too

Reactions: 5
Hahaha that's shocking. I know the things to look out for but rarely ma able to see it without it being posted out and even then I sometimes struggle 😂 I see when there's extra limbs though, don't worry, hahaha.

Its alos obvious to me when things are airbrushed!

Yel

Britney has posted some corkers posted by whoever actually does the posting on her account
65173071_199308314388545_2164376474155188387_n.jpg

then of course the little mix video where the wall lines wobble and bend around one of them and the people that made it insist it's an optical illusion

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Britney has posted some corkers posted by whoever actually does the posting on her account
View attachment 175964

then of course the little mix video where the wall lines wobble and bend around one of them and the people that made it insist it's an optical illusion

Wait, I know this isn't the purpose of this thread but is she showing a bracelet in this photo?? You can barely see it!!

Reactions: 1