Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lesley who said she had the biggest boobs in Huddersfield I read somewhere she tried to kill herself after BB

I found this. Obviously all told from her point of view but the actions of the psychologist made me shiver.

Reactions: 7
Probably explains why the highlights thing Rylan and Davina did last year was full of such boring episodes if they had to find ones which weren't contentious.
And that loooooooong unaired transcript that digital spy posted during CBB5 with Jade, Jack, Jo and Danielle talking about Shilpa and using racist language
Is this still online please?

Reactions: 6
Christopher Biggins is repugnant. I can’t understand why he’s such a national treasure? I remember him being on the Friday panel on Strictly it Takes Two and he was really unkind about Dani Harmer and called her ‘boring’. It was so uncalled for. I think she was still a teenager at the time, and there he is a grown man being vile about her. He said it with that stupid grin on his face as well. So I was unsurprised he revealed his true colours on CBB, however it wasn’t only the biphobic stuff that got him kicked out. It’s alleged he made anti semitic comments to Katie Waisel. They never showed that though, just the stuff about bisexuals being responsible for Aids, which was bad enough.

Reactions: 10
absolutely terrible.

Heartbreaking that to go to the private clinic she needed to put on a stone and a half before being admitted?! she was so poorly that would have been impossible. Poor woman didn't stand a chance

I just googled Tila Tequila (I'm sure I was friends with her on myspace back in the day eurgh). She's a born again Christian and doesn't look anything like she used to do

Reactions: 3
I knew it. I knew Michelle Heaton was talking about Pete from the start.

Pete has no shame in how he’s exploiting Nikki’s death to become relevant again. They demonstrably didn’t have a close relationship and anyone who believes otherwise is kidding themselves.

I feel so terrible for Nikki’s family and friends having to see him parade around media outlets as if he were some kind of saviour to her. Just horrible. Hopefully he stops now that Imogen has spoken up.

Reactions: 16
Fair play to Imogen for speaking out
So glad I've come across this thread and seen this post. I don't follow Imogen on Insta so wouldn't have seen this otherwise. I'd totally fallen for everything Pete had said! So sad that's he's done this at such a tragic time.

Reactions: 13
He needs to stop milking this and leave the girl rest in peace. It’s very obvious what he was doing. Disgusting

I’m sure Pete is hurting. Nobody has a monopoly on another person’s death and he has his history with Nikki and so I’m sure he is grieving. That said, he should not have published that last photo or her last texts to him. Those crossed a line and they’re too intimate to be splashed across the papers to try and paint a certain narrative about their friendship. I hope Imogen speaking up has given him some perspective about the whole thing and he realises how inappropriate he has been

I have a new found respect for Imogen!! I never liked Pete in BB he was a pretend friend to everyone but he was nobody's friend. He had a fake romance with Nikki and then shat on her knowing she was fragile. That photo he posted of her was sick, and all for money. Horrible twisted man.

I always felt that Pete was putting on an act as well and you could tell he so desperately wanted to win. I remember his mask slipping during the final and he suddenly looked so cold and calculating. Especially when it looked like Glyn could pip him to the post.

I remember that he was a totally different character.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.