Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zeroess

I can't get over the way Kerry shouted at them all. Maybe I can't disengage from my teacher brain, but I'm itching for one of them to say "Kerry, because you reacted in that way, you no longer get your reward. Matty was lovely and quiet, so I've decided that he gets to go instead." 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

pommynoir

VIP Member
Couldn’t stand Farida but Kerry’s treatment of her was disgusting. Kerry is an awful person, can’t wait to see who her next victim is.

Reactions: 45

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Just found out the rain task was only 9 MINUTES LONG!!
Jeezuz you'd think Kerry was sat there for hours the way she reacted. She needs to go! Self entitled biatch and hate to say playing on her disability to get what she wants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Hallie trying to do her best Nikki impression but failing epically because she doesn’t have the wit nor the vernacular she thinks she possesses. She’s about as funny as a hernia and making herself look like a twat on national TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Naah Kerry is fucking embarrassing. Can't even sit out in fake rain in a fake fucking garden. Absolute minge. I can sense her downfall in the house coming soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Watching Kerry’s out burst about the VIP choosing (am behind) She is definitely trying to look like a meme, I can imagine her rehearsing that in her head and thinking she ‘did a thing’ with ‘such a hilarious outburst’ as if that’s going to be the iconic moment of the series…… sadly Kerrybabes it did not land :// she just looked fucking weird

ALSO no one else was shivering and shaking like a shitting dog during that rain task, it simply wasn’t that bad was it? And her reaction to seeing the VIP room, as if she had not encountered civilisation for 10 years

Vile repulsive tedious bitch

Jordan is the only genuinely entertaining one in there and without even trying to be

• Heart
Reactions: 38

SimplyDepressed

I can’t ever get my head around someone who works for the NHS voting Conservative. But then she’s probably not arsed about the decimation of our services, she’s clearly just bothered about her own tax bracket.

Reactions: 37

docmum

VIP Member
Just in reply to the post at the end of the last thread re Zak and Farida. There was a lot of Farida talk on the live last night, mostly diplomatic ways of saying they didn’t like her. Chanelle and Jenkin really ripped in to her about the night of pot noodle-gate, saying she had cooked a burger then deep fried a tin of sweetcorn in the burger fat, and ate that. Then she had hidden ?3 packets of biscuits in bed, and while she was moaning in bed about not having a pot noodle (despite the big meal) she ate a whole pack of Jaffa cakes. Chanelle made a point that her and Jenkin were laughing ‘at’ her the whole time.

But then Zak spoke about her and said she reminds him a lot of a close family member so he could understand her personality. He agreed she had faults but apparently he had repeatedly taken her for chats to calm down and tried to listen/comfort her, whilst trying to get her to objectively understand how her actions were sometimes wrong and rubbing people up the wrong way. He defended her so much though, just because he could understand ‘who’ she was and therefore why she was behaving the way she did. He’s so sweet, genuinely seems to be a nice guy.

Reactions: 36