Biffandbaba

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Q&A tonight! I wonder why 😉😘

And I’m sorry but we’re living in a pretty disturbed world right now if you’re giving your kid a present every time you pick them up from the other parent 🤷🏼‍♀️ #justsaying

I get wanting to spoil your baby, really I do, but man I’d be worried about setting up an expectation like that tbh

Reactions: 1
Where does she get all her money from? She recently bought another designer bag. She only works part time so unless she put it all on finance.
I used to really like her, she was very down to earth..but slightly less relatable now she's splashing the cash at every given opportunity

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how a single mum who openly says she can’t afford to buy a house spends £1000+ on an LV bag?! Like wouldn’t you put that towards a deposit to own a house?
Also what grates on me is she always says how positive she is, yet moans all the time...

to the posters above, her ex man went off with someone who he’s at the same gym with, awful stuff really after they’d just had a baby!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how a single mum who openly says she can’t afford to buy a house spends £1000+ on an LV bag?! Like wouldn’t you put that towards a deposit to own a house?
Also what grates on me is she always says how positive she is, yet moans all the time...

to the posters above, her ex man went off with someone who he’s at the same gym with, awful stuff really after they’d just had a baby!
Shes always buying stuff. I don't know how she affords it. I wonder if its on finance? Can you get designer bags on finance?

Reactions: 1