Bestival

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad my eyes have been opened to the Instagram and bestival paid posts. I used to look at bestival and want to blaze £600 on us all going..... Now I see overpriced fakery trying to flog it. Tickers still avaliable. Says it all really.

Reactions: 6
Oh yes. Next has a ‘pop up shop’ at Bestival and is supporting a load of the instamums who are flogging stuff there.

It’s totally cringe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
NSSN has no one watching her do interviews in a tent on a couch. There is a close up photo on her insta story but it can't disguise how thinly attended it is. Hee hee.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
FOD is hilarious, what a character !!!

I think our village fete is better attended! I can’t see that this is a financially viable ‘festival’ will be interesting to see if it survives!

Attachments

It went bankrupt last year owing millions. I just don't get why or how it's even still going?

Reactions: 4
I remember last year Unmumsy mum had a very honest post about leaving early having had enough. Whilst all the rest continued to post glittery, children being pulled around in carts whilst they got pissed fakery.

I think our village fete is better attended! I can’t see that this is a financially viable ‘festival’ will be interesting to see if it survives!
FoD is an attention-seeking halfwit. IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not So Smug Now.
Thanks. She seems bleeping annoying. Glad I didn’t know of her 😂

He looks like a right bellend.
I think it sounds great in theory then you get there and after 4 hours question your choices after your kids are bored and whining or just riled up. It seems all nicey and all these ‘InflUeNcErS’ ...nah,Sounds like hell.

It reminds me of the Father Ted episode when they all go to the funfair 'Funland'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It went bankrupt last year owing millions. I just don't get why or how it's even still going?
Wasn't it Bestival that folded last year? Camp Bestival is the family one which is separate I think.

Much as I think Hungermama is a wanna-be Peckham Posse twit, she did at least label her post about going well - apparently she was invited as part of their 'influencers' program and got her ticket free in exchange for something else I can't remember.

I think it's a victim of it's own twattish-ness - there is no way I'd shell out whatever it would cost to take a family of 5 there knowing that half the people there have had freebie tickets.

Wasn't it Bestival that folded last year? Camp Bestival is the family one which is separate I think.

Much as I think Hungermama is a wanna-be Peckham Posse twit, she did at least label her post about going well - apparently she was invited as part of their 'influencers' program and got her ticket free in exchange for something else I can't remember.

I think it's a victim of it's own twattish-ness - there is no way I'd shell out whatever it would cost to take a family of 5 there knowing that half the people there have had freebie tickets.
👆This!
Too many freebies to those who can afford them, why should the rest of us pay?!

No bleeping words (apart from BELL-END).

• Heart
The turn out is so poor. It’s funny really, how can a PR company be so pathetic at organising something

It just looks so cringe, try hard and very very boring, zero diversity. I can’t stand the fake smiles and pretending they are having the time of their lives. Especially unlikely Dads stories.

Loved unmumsy mums post about it last year. Mad eme see through a lot of these “influencers” bull 💩

It probably went bankrupt because some marketing millenial thought bunging Instagrammers free tickets would up sales and increase popularity. However, Insta-twats are the kiss of death as far as event promotion goes, they put people off. I'd rather go to the dentist for root canal that watch my husband prance around in a public field wearing a mermaid unitard.