Best Wellbeing Activity Journal?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, I’m looking to buy a well-being journal for a friend (maybe even one for myself) and you are all filled with knowledge so I’m just wondering if anyone had any recommendations (or ones to avoid)?I’m looking for something with different types of activities throughout so it doesn’t get repetitive. I’ve been looking an amazon and they have several different ones but I just can’t tell what’s inside and what type of activities they have.

Also thinking on getting her roll on aromatherapy oils for pulse points (for mindfulness). Not sure of they are any good but she likes wellness type stuff so thought that might be quite good. Anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks for any help 😘

Hi everyone, I’m looking to buy a well-being journal for a friend (maybe even one for myself) and you are all filled with knowledge so I’m just wondering if anyone had any recommendations (or ones to avoid)?I’m looking for something with different types of activities throughout so it doesn’t get repetitive. I’ve been looking an amazon and they have several different ones but I just can’t tell what’s inside and what type of activities they have.

Also thinking on getting her roll on aromatherapy oils for pulse points (for mindfulness). Not sure of they are any good but she likes wellness type stuff so thought that might be quite good. Anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks for any help 😘
Not sure if it classes as a wellbeing journal but I love 'wreck this journal' its good for boredom and helps clear your mind.