Best place to sell old mobiles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some old phones I want to get rid off but I don't use facebook etc to sell them on there. Any one used the likes of Mazuma or Music magpie or any other site? If so which one has been the best

We used Mazuma at Christmas. There wasn’t a mark or scratch on the phone and they knocked £100 off the price.
It wasn’t worth bothering.

Reactions: 1
We used Mazuma at Christmas. There wasn’t a mark or scratch on the phone and they knocked £100 off the price.
It wasn’t worth bothering.
I had that problem with them, I emailed them and asked for proof of these scratches and for them to return the phone back to me. After an hour I had an email saying they were going to pay me the amount their previously quoted. I think sometimes they try it on with people. Best place to sell a phone is on marketplace on Facebook (sorry just seen after I posted the original person said not on Facebook 🙈)

Reactions: 2
I had that problem with them, I emailed them and asked for proof of these scratches and for them to return the phone back to me. After an hour I had an email saying they were going to pay me the amount their previously quoted. I think sometimes they try it on with people. Best place to sell a phone is on marketplace on Facebook (sorry just seen after I posted the original person said not on Facebook 🙈)
Don't worry I'm half debating just getting it to sell them haha!

Don't use mazuma my phone is only a year old No scratches etc and they offered £15.00

I used We Buy Tek for selling my old mobile. It was a better rate then everywhere else, the process was quick, and I got the money I expected.

Do you have a cex near you? They are usually pretty good and you can get an estimate online.

I use gumtree to sell on old phones. The trade in places low ball. You get some time-wasters messaging (“do you want to swap your iPhone for a scooter?” 🙃) but not had an issue with a sale.