Best celeb autobiographies you’ve read?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious as I love an autobiography! I enjoyed Jessica Simpsons recently which surprised me! She had a lot of personal issues I wasn’t aware of, Colleen Nolan’s is another good one! Would love to hear of more I might like!

Reactions: 1
Rylan's, just for the fact you can tell he wrote it as it just reads in his voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holly Johnson / Boy George / Steve Strange / Marc Almond / Morrissey / Julian Cope.
You can see that I am a huge 80s music nerd!
Apologies for not remembering the titles as I have drank loads of wine - but definitely autobiographies, not written by someone pretending to know them.

I also loved Kenneth Williams Diaries. Whilst it’s not an autobiography, it was his life in those diary entries - I found it to be fascinating reading after a slow start.

Reactions: 4
I'm not one for autobiographies at all but really enjoyed Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis.

I think this thread is already recently out there somewhere.

I'm not one for autobiographies at all but really enjoyed Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis.

I think this thread is already recently out there somewhere.
Oh I’ve read his too! It’s great! Oops! I haven’t came across the other thread, I’ll have a look!