Ben04knights_lives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's opinions on him?
I did like him at the start but now it's like he's falling apart (like most tiktokers when they get a fanbase) he's always pissed and giving abuse

I love ben i watched him before he came onto tiktok through lockdown tyrone did littest live in the south on insta every night where people would do fun stuff .hes lovely and tbh hes only 18 and lost his dad which is why i think he drinks all the time

I know he’s young but his attitude is disgusting, he’s unbelievably disrespectful too. I liked him at first, but the views have gone to his head massively. I also find it baffling how he sits and body shames women when he’s not exactly got the best of figures.

Reactions: 1
I know he’s young but his attitude is disgusting, he’s unbelievably disrespectful too. I liked him at first, but the views have gone to his head massively. I also find it baffling how he sits and body shames women when he’s not exactly got the best of figures.
Too many of theses nitty men have too much confidence, they think their gods gift.

He is raising awareness abiut the laboratory puppies which is a good thing and i see he went to the binley chippy

As nyone watch his last fight he won it and very well too i dont mind warching him box its the other beggy stuff that gets on my nerves

I think im only person here watches him
Lol i liked him then hated him niw im kinda like him again hes set up a well nice gaming room so ive give him a follow on switch im getting into the gaming streaming on there yeah kinda good