Belle Lucia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she just comes across as such a patronising narc.Of course her body and preparation is superior to all other women πŸ™„

Listing all the things that she did which of course magically made her labour fast with no tears. Sorry but how ridiculous that she would only sit and relax in forward leaning positions during pregnancy..5km a day because you're worried about bouncing back and yes, love, you had no pain because you had an epidural. Tearing is such an arbitrary badge of honour..depends on more factors than just using the epi-no (wouldn't be surprised if she became their official ambassador 🀣) She went on about it last time with her son. The fact she's in hospital means it wasn't that speedy. Really speedy is giving birth at home or on the way to the hospital so she clearly had a gradual ramp up beforehand. Also 7lb baby is not exactly a big baby.

She just gives such weird energy and ego.
Haha I literally came to post the exact same thing! I’ve never seen someone try to show off so hard about the weirdest things. She’s so embarrassingly try hard. And then to post a picture where she’s obviously been crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry but she just comes across as such a patronising narc.Of course her body and preparation is superior to all other women πŸ™„

Listing all the things that she did which of course magically made her labour fast with no tears. Sorry but how ridiculous that she would only sit and relax in forward leaning positions during pregnancy..5km a day because you're worried about bouncing back and yes, love, you had no pain because you had an epidural. Tearing is such an arbitrary badge of honour..depends on more factors than just using the epi-no (wouldn't be surprised if she became their official ambassador 🀣) She went on about it last time with her son. The fact she's in hospital means it wasn't that speedy. Really speedy is giving birth at home or on the way to the hospital so she clearly had a gradual ramp up beforehand. Also 7lb baby is not exactly a big baby.

She just gives such weird energy and ego.
I posted this in the Aussie influencer thread, she drives me nuts! Of course she had a fairytale birth that she is rubbing in everyone's face during birth trauma awareness week 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I posted this in the Aussie influencer thread, she drives me nuts! Of course she had a fairytale birth that she is rubbing in everyone's face during birth trauma awareness week 😢
Ooh I haven't read that thread. I was surprised more people weren't talking about how unbelievably irritating she is. That is so distasteful and tone deaf of her. Then again, she always does stuff like that.. Like the time when she posted a selfie grabbing her 'tummy flab' to try to be relatable and jump on the body positivity movement and everyone got so annoyed with her and she apologised.. Clearly not the brightest penny and self-obsessed. I also remember she went on a crusade on an ig celebrity surgery analysis page saying denying she'd had fillers or surgery and even denied some of the before nose job pics were even her. She then blocked anyone who said anything 'bad' about her or who followed and commented on that insta page. Very petty and clearly really insecure about her appearance or appearing anything less than "naturally" perfect πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ‘€

She is insufferable. Why is she so obsessed with her nether regions and mammaries!?

She's constantly showing off about everything and then saying to women "oh but don't worry if you tear because everyone does but not me".."oh I have too many milk ducts but don't worry if you can't feed your baby as well as me" πŸ‘€πŸ™„

Also her magical unicorn induction birth is a joke. She's totally setting women up. Of course she doesn't mention she had an epidural..no one enjoys induction and it makes it more painful. An induced birth without pain relief would be hideous for most.. So mums who then go on to have an induced birth and don't ask for pain relief go through a difficult experience and feel like they didn't have the Belle Lucia unicorn birth and feel bad about their births or they suffer trauma.. She doesn't even understand what a disservice she is doing to people.

She loves to preach that she studied nursing but she didn't even finish her degree.. She apparently also doesn't seem to suffer with particularly life affecting generalised anxiety.. The fact she says she'll "get postpartum anxiety" is really dumb. There's no guarantee she will get it and for someone preaching a narrative of everything's perfect after birth and she's several months postpartum, she seems to be doing well to not experience any related anxiety.. Unless of course her social media is a total lie and she's secretly suffering and miserable so has to create this front to the world that everything is perfect. 🧐
---
She is insufferable. Why is she so obsessed with her nether regions and mammaries!?

She's constantly showing off about everything and then saying to women "oh but don't worry if you tear because everyone does but not me".."oh I have too many milk ducts but don't worry if you can't feed your baby as well as me" πŸ‘€πŸ™„

Also her magical unicorn induction birth is a joke. She's totally setting women up. Of course she doesn't mention she had an epidural..no one enjoys induction and it makes it more painful. An induced birth without pain relief would be hideous for most.. So mums who then go on to have an induced birth and don't ask for pain relief go through a difficult experience and feel like they didn't have the Belle Lucia unicorn birth and feel bad about their births or they suffer trauma.. She doesn't even understand what a disservice she is doing to people.

She loves to preach that she studied nursing but she didn't even finish her degree.. She apparently also doesn't seem to suffer with particularly life affecting generalised anxiety.. The fact she says she'll "get postpartum anxiety" is really dumb. There's no guarantee she will get it and for someone preaching a narrative of everything's perfect after birth and she's several months postpartum, she seems to be doing well to not experience any related anxiety.. Unless of course her social media is a total lie and she's secretly suffering and miserable so has to create this front to the world that everything is perfect. 🧐
Sorry for double pic uploads.. πŸ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

---

Sorry for double pic uploads.. πŸ™ˆ
Omg LOL. Induction for me was SO fkn painful the contractions on top of contractions πŸ₯Ή I was so thankful for the Epidural 4-5 hours in!

Pushing was a lovely experience πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Is she trying to sell that Epi No or what?

Omg LOL. Induction for me was SO fkn painful the contractions on top of contractions πŸ₯Ή I was so thankful for the Epidural 4-5 hours in!

Pushing was a lovely experience πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Is she trying to sell that Epi No or what?
Exactly. Contractions on top of contractions are incredibly hard to deal with. What an unhinged thing to write.

Lol hidden sponsorshipπŸ™ˆ

Why did she feel the need to let people know she grew up in Sydney as part of her condolences πŸ™„ she is so self centred, no one gives a tit that you grew up there - so did millions of other people but they don’t feel the need to point it out

Attachments

Why did she feel the need to let people know she grew up in Sydney as part of her condolences πŸ™„ she is so self centred, no one gives a tit that you grew up there - so did millions of other people but they don’t feel the need to point it out
She has to make world events about her.. Anything she can, to get adulation from others. She did a weird af 'this or that' about birth the other day.. Her stories jump all over the place too.. One day it's world events, her trying to be sexy, her 'perfect family' and sponsored gifted kids' toys.. She has no clue.

Also she loved the attention she got from getting people to guess her kids' names. And wtf does she seriously call her kids kid 1 and kid 2!? How does her son not even know his name!? Anyone else think that's completely psycho of her!?

Attachments

• Haha
Has something happened to her Insta? Not sure if it’s my phone but other pages are loading just not hers

not surprised after she faked a serious facial injury as a β€œjoke” πŸ™„
You've been blocked

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ laying the ground work for when she gets a Philippino nanny. She so obviously asked herself that question.
Why would someone randomly asked that in response to that story and secondly why would she feel the need to publicly reply.
My bet is that she’s realised how cheap she could get a Philippino nanny out in the Middle East, where they’re barely paid anything, it’s awful out there.

Attachments

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ laying the ground work for when she gets a Philippino nanny. She so obviously asked herself that question.
Why would someone randomly asked that in response to that story and secondly why would she feel the need to publicly reply.
My bet is that she’s realised how cheap she could get a Philippino nanny out in the Middle East, where they’re barely paid anything, it’s awful out there.
Lol she's "never had a nanny" but I did see her asking about hiring a childminder a while ago with her son so for all the 'I'm the perfect mum and have no help' posts, she is full of rubbish. Of course she'd like a nanny.. Agree to her setting the groundwork for getting one out there. Not sure why she mentioned their nationality either.. V weird.