Believe in Magic (Podcast)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jean was suspected of killing Meg by people who reported their concerns to the police. They did further tests but nothing showed, it had been weeks since her death at this point and not all things show up.
I know, my earlier comment covered that. It doesn't explain why she arranged a funeral then cancelled it a few minutes beforehand though.

Whilst I did find this podcast interesting, I agree with other comments saying some events weren't clear, or lots was edited. A couple of times I had to rewind it to check I hadn't zoned out and missed anything!

Reactions: 1
If anyone wants a recommendation, I’ve been listening to another similar podcast called Scamanda which is just as crazy!!

If anyone wants a recommendation, I’ve been listening to another similar podcast called Scamanda which is just as crazy!!
Omg same!!! For me scamanda makes more "sense" because of the us healthcare system where you can seemingly shop around... but even so... annoyed I have to wait a week for each episode

Omg same!!! For me scamanda makes more "sense" because of the us healthcare system where you can seemingly shop around... but even so... annoyed I have to wait a week for each episode
Same! I just found it this weekend so I thought all the episodes were already out. So sad!

I actually can’t believe how long she got away with it…. I’m wondering how she had pictures in the hospital, had visitors, bumped into people at the hospital etc. Hope they cover all of that.

Same! I just found it this weekend so I thought all the episodes were already out. So sad!

I actually can’t believe how long she got away with it…. I’m wondering how she had pictures in the hospital, had visitors, bumped into people at the hospital etc. Hope they cover all of that.
None of it makes sense, i feel bD for the nanny they had, just how shamlous they were asking for things is insane

I've started listening to Liar Liar , an Australian based scammer which so far is good (only on episode 2 but I need something while I wait until the next scamanda)

So did she pass away because of all the drugs she was taking? If you take loads of pain it can give you a fatty liver can’t it?

It was kind of hinted around by the podcast about the suspicious morphine prescriptions, unclear who they suggested was possibly abusing the drugs.

I thought it was all such a sad story. A wasted young life.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, such a waste. Just getting to last few episodes now. Jean is monstrous. Felt so sorry for the sisters. They must have really resented Meg for what they thought was attention seeking. The story about the pretend faint I could really relate to. Witnessed a woman doing a pretend faint at a party. She was known for bullshitting and being the worst attention seeker you could meet. Everyone ignored her when she “fainted” and she just picked herself up after a minute. But the disgust it created behind her back was visceral. Something about faking illness for attention really angers people.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree, such a waste. Just getting to last few episodes now. Jean is monstrous. Felt so sorry for the sisters. They must have really resented Meg for what they thought was attention seeking. The story about the pretend faint I could really relate to. Witnessed a woman doing a pretend faint at a party. She was known for bullshitting and being the worst attention seeker you could meet. Everyone ignored her when she “fainted” and she just picked herself up after a minute. But the disgust it created behind her back was visceral. Something about faking illness for attention really angers people.
It’s sad though that Megan had learned that the way to get attention or connection from Jean was to be ‘sick’.

Reactions: 3
Quite different but I've just started listening to betrayal . I've started on series 2 and is good so far (listened.to the latest scamanda already on the way to work and needed to find something else for my lunch break 😆)

Quite different but I've just started listening to betrayal . I've started on series 2 and is good so far (listened.to the latest scamanda already on the way to work and needed to find something else for my lunch break 😆)
Will give that a go after scamanda, that’s my next up.

[Q="emm, post: 15603531, member: 4889"]
Quite different but I've just started listening to betrayal . I've started on series 2 and is good so far (listened.to the latest scamanda already on the way to work and needed to find something else for my lunch break 😆
Thanks for the betrayal recommendation, I am loving it. Got a six hour flight on Thursday night so I am going to binge it. Now I’m looking forward to my flight so cheers 😃

[Q="emm, post: 15603531, member: 4889"]
Quite different but I've just started listening to betrayal . I've started on series 2 and is good so far (listened.to the latest scamanda already on the way to work and needed to find something else for my lunch break 😆
Thanks for the betrayal recommendation, I am loving it. Got a six hour flight on Thursday night so I am going to binge it. Now I’m looking forward to my flight so cheers 😃
I've just finished season 2, will start 1 today.. might start a thread when I finish 1 as I have so many thoughts