Bel Priestley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bel strikes me as such a lost, unhappy soul. So much partying.

Reactions: 2
Bel strikes me as such a lost, unhappy soul. So much partying.
I agree she is always out ! I bet that’s why she never posts

She's only young I guess but yeah she does do a lot of partying I would have put this on the tiktok thread
True she is only 18 even though she looks a lot older

What’s everyone’s opinions on her? I personally don’t mind her but find her content very repetitive lol

I feel sorry for her. She obviously suffers a lot with her identity and transphobia, and it must be really hard for her to date (although she posts stuff that implies she's seeing someone). I feel quite maternal towards her :cry:

I agree she does actually seem very genuine unlike others she’s friends with I hope she doesn’t change the bigger she grows

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen bel Priestley’s new yt video it seems like all she does is party and get with guys pretty disturbing as she’s only 18

I feel sorry for her. She obviously suffers a lot with her identity and transphobia, and it must be really hard for her to date (although she posts stuff that implies she's seeing someone). I feel quite maternal towards her :cry:
I hope she finds someone 🥺

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen bel Priestley’s new yt video it seems like all she does is party and get with guys pretty disturbing as she’s only 18
To be fair she has just turned 18 and that’s what people that age do. She seems to be earning a lot of money I’m worried she’s spending it all

So much

Does anyone think she milks being trans
I think she's jumping on the current bandwagon of trans worship. I'm not transphobic. I'm agender myself, and have seen the LGBTQ community swept up in this current phase (which I actually think is really damaging to trans people). I hope it doesn't damage Bel too much.

I think she's jumping on the current bandwagon of trans worship. I'm not transphobic. I'm agender myself, and have seen the LGBTQ community swept up in this current phase (which I actually think is really damaging to trans people). I hope it doesn't damage Bel too much.
I know what you mean. It’s just every video recently has been about it :( I hope she realises she can get views in other ways rather than making self deprecating jokes

I think shes embraced things more recently she seemsca lot more comfortable shes still very male looking but shes getting there on her journey

Does anyone know what her new video is about? She says she’s not got any bad feelings towards anyone but it seems like she’s fallen out with whoever she was living with

Oh and she’s stopping hormones, does that mean she is detransitioning or just stopping hormones

Last edited:
I think shes embraced things more recently she seemsca lot more comfortable shes still very male looking but shes getting there on her journey
I don’t think she looks manly at all! I agree she defo is more comfortable in her transition but I think she looks more feminine than most girls to be fair to her !

Does anyone know what her new video is about? She says she’s not got any bad feelings towards anyone but it seems like she’s fallen out with whoever she was living with

Oh and she’s stopping hormones, does that mean she is detransitioning or just stopping hormones
I watched it aswell very confused on what she means Maybe she will start a new dosage ? I saw she unfollowed alot of her friends recently must of had a falling out

She’s posted on her story today with her flatmate so I believe they are fine but maybe they are keeping it private

Shes hit a million followers how goods that
I follow her more on yt these days i do like watching her though

Shes hit a million followers how goods that
I follow her more on yt these days i do like watching her though
I don’t know if it’s necessarily good that Bel has 1 million followers. I don’t think social media has been a good thing for her. She seems so unhappy.