Being Mrs Dudley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her? I really really like her. Love her beauty DIY videos and how honest she is about her weight and how it makes her feel.

One thing though, I watched her new brand unveiling and I really want to support her, but £19.99 is excessive for fake tan imo. I'll only buy bondi sands or st tropez when on offer for £12ish. I wouldn't pay 20quid for fake tan. I want her to do well but fear she has priced me out.

Still love her though!

Reactions: 1
I flit between liking her and being annoyed by her. She’s very haul based, which I’m trying to move away from. And the vlogs with her husband honestly makes my toes curl.

I hope she does well, but I agree - that price point is too high. Well known celebs release ones at around that price. And they’ve got mass social media influence. I think she will struggle.

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her, but since she’s lost weight she seems to love herself & is always showing her tits & ass 🤮

I've thought the same 🫣 shame as I did really like her. Also swear I've never heard any family who gets as ill as hers. Every few weeks she disappears and then comes back with a story about how the whole family have had a cold, a sickness bug, a stomach bug etc. Always seems like a cop out for posting no content.

Here she goes showing her fake tits off again 🤮 she’s not even pretty & loves herself way too much lately!

I thought she was embracing the natural hair? Extensions back in on her latest video.

I actually think she looks too thin now, it doesn't suit her in her face.

Oh my gosh, the lip fillers in that last vlog. I know she loves the unnatural look but I hope they settle down a bit 😬

That latest primark haul she looks bloody awful. Overfilled lips scraggly hair & she now looks like a lollipop head. What has happened to you Juliette you used to be so normal & nice !

I agree, pains me to say it as I really used to like her but she has changed loads!
Also her weight loss video, basically advocating not eating until 3 or 4pm! Not sure her PT husband would agree with that method.
The lip smacking during videos also started to grate on me, not sure if its the lips but it's extremely annoying.