Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Hhhhhmmmmm what a fucking sexy catch there .....not!!!!!!!!!!!
Wtf is with that shit beard 😂😂😂😂

&

yeah course u spend that much u brass!!!!!
that’s probs captain wana be birds eye pretend play mode scammy forex
D9559448-8F14-4D3D-8B07-A62D71AC1E81.png
account!!!! Fuck I’m cringing so hard your credit cards are maxed out u cringe cunt ...I never go hard on this site on people I just laugh at them but she goes on about being a girls girl having a good moral compass....and I can not stand women who are happy to get with a man who has issues that need dealing with first in my eyes even if he and the ex are not together whatever ...the fact she is carrying his child and clearly there is issues why the fuck would u entertain that !!!!! Gobby home wrecking but h
CB0E60CD-50F8-45AB-A1E0-80EFDEF39C65.png

Reactions: 1

Jo123455

Were the actually pics of said bum munching or did she just say it .... I missed it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

can you imagine walking back into your mum n dads after this car crash of a holiday ....and they say “ have a nice time” 😂😂😂

also I bet no one goes in for a hug or a kiss knowing where her lips have been
🤢
page 25

CLittleworld

Look at his ex’s story looks like she was in the hospital or at an appointment then whoever’s holding the dog he v v similar hand tattoos to Bradley

Jlo76

This guy is absolute trash!!! My friend stupidly dated him before he got his ex pregnant and what a mistake that was!!! This was as he was just getting into trading and it’s all not legit! The vile stuff he used to say to her was beyond disgusting always gaslighting her and putting her down on his fbook! He’s a complete Tipton tit ppl that live there that know him know what he’s like he’s just an embarrassment 😂 him and his mates are!! It seems these pair are both suited and his ex has had a very lucky escape!
Whats his name and hes from Tipton??