Beautyfruity17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs the phone taken off her !🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ The manky extensions .. dancing and eye bleeping herself on the daily .. and now showing off her nee car radio I mean jaysus I did stuff like that when I was 19 and still newfangled with driving and having a car ! She’s just cringe

Reactions: 2
She needs the phone taken off her !🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ The manky extensions .. dancing and eye bleeping herself on the daily .. and now showing off her nee car radio I mean jaysus I did stuff like that when I was 19 and still newfangled with driving and having a car ! She’s just cringe

Did anyone see her story the last day where she posted the birthday balloons saying they where still perfect?

It was hilarious. Just like her. Drooping and sad to look at. She thought perfect 🤦‍♀️

I have been following this wan for a long time, she picks a new influencer every couple of months and copies them! LauraB Mua, Briblogs, and now her mannerisms are a copy of that Hilary Does one :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I have been following this wan for a long time, she picks a new influencer every couple of months and copies them! LauraB Mua, Briblogs, and now her mannerisms are a copy of that Hilary Does one :rolleyes:
Ye she's a dose!! She still looks awful in the gym gear and the stupid dancing wrecks my head. A minger

She says if you have notting nice to say don’t say anything at all. And there she was a good while back commenting on Jessie from little mix tan, saying how awful it was.

Reactions: 1
She’ll probably gain 5k followers overnight for the whinge she had about us. Ain’t no train like the sympathy train and just wait to see them flock now to her ego 🙄🙄

She’ll probably gain 5k followers overnight for the whinge she had about us. Ain’t no train like the sympathy train and just wait to see them flock now to her ego

I don't have a clue how I started following her but I'm in deep now😆 still don't know what what her page is about though
She’ll probably gain 5k followers overnight for the whinge she had about us. Ain’t no train like the sympathy train and just wait to see them flock now to her ego 🙄🙄
We are all just jealous though

The phone sitting on the dash of the car and her pretending to be getting in with her new hair.. I was cringing 😬

• Haha
Ok I genuinely used to love this girl,I used to think she was very honest with reviews etc & genuinely thought she was the best outta all the “bloggers” .. but lately,I can’t seem to stand her. I’m all for women being confident,but if I have to see her spin around one more time to show off her arse,I’ll actually boke!! Annnnny excuse to show off her arse .. new leggings,squatting,dancing,just constantly eye bleeping herself!! I feel like she’s gotten too big for her boots,which is such a pity cause I used to think she was so genuine. Sick of the sight of her now!

Reactions: 5
This one is a disgusting yolk. She doing people's makeup and she riddled with flu. And she also done makeup last weekend and went off for a covid test after. So if she was positive she would have spread it. She's a braindead cow.

• Wow
She seems to have really improved herself over the last year.
Finally given up sharing her only fans 🙏

But clearly has alerts set up for this forum.
So Siobhan a few things
1. Glad you've found your horses again- nice to see people happy
2. Kudos on your fitness journey
3. Please don't see people when you're sick. It's irresponsible and stupid
4. Keep doing you I think it suits you 👌